I made it to the other side!!!! Adventura, FL

Hello BBL sisters! I'm new to this so bare with me...

Hello BBL sisters! I'm new to this so bare with me.....where do I start with my story umm lets see.... I'm 23 yrs old currently in college I study pre-med and surgical technology. Yes I hope to be a surgeon one day! Anyways I've been dreaming of this surgery for 2 plus years now and I've made the decision to go forward with it. I dream about this procedure everyday and I'm tired of dreaming. I wanna live it! LOL.....Any who about 2 weeks ago I contacted Dr. Salama office spoke with Cynthia and she instructed me to email my photos so that Dr. Salama can do me a virtual Consultation because I live in Georgia and a few days later Cynthia emailed me with Dr. Salama's Opinion and these were his exact words:"“Patient would be an overall good candidate for the BBL surgery if she lost 25-30 pounds. She has good fat deposits in the areas that I would liposuction which are abdomen, flanks, and back. I’ll aggressively work these areas to create more contour and shape especially the flanks. I’ll use all fat available to create a more projectioned fuller buttock region. The waist size will certainly be reduced due to the aggressive liposuction, so that will be a tremendous change in body structure. The bra line area will get addressed via the liposuction. We can always address other areas of fat with liposuction as that is a very common request. Patient should lose 25-30 pounds. Patient may or may not need an abdominoplasty after the surgery if she has lose skin. Other than that, I foresee giving her great results."

Just reading his email gave me great confidence that I have definitely chosen the right Doctor for this procedure! I was already considering losing 30 lbs so that doesn't bother me that he advise me to lose that amount of weight. I currently weigh 173 lbs and stand 5"5, I'm heavy chested as far as my arms,legs, and thighs they're average size I carry majority of my weight in the abdomen area. He quoted me $8,999 for the procedure and my 10% deposit would be $899 and it was not refundable.

I plan on making my down payment next week. Hopefully I can pay in full and have the procedure by the end of this year. Because I will be in clinical's working in the OR all of next year and I just don't think I can go another year with having no-ass-at-all syndrome anymore! LMAO....well I think I've talked enough for now...TTYL

Before pics

I've been busy with school that I've been neglecting my bbl sisters! :/

More pics and review coming soon....school work is taking all my time.

Wish pic!

Me now...

Wish pics!

Help!

Does anyone know who I can finance through. I don't have any credit I only have a cell phone in my name. :/ Feels like my bbl dream is coming to an end.

Getting Discouraged :/

Currently still looking for a company that will finance me for the surgery because I just don't want to up 9,000 all at once. Plus I don't have that much right now and I really wanna get the sx done in December this year because next year ill be in clinical's for surgical technology all year till December 2014 when I graduate. Although it would be a good graduation gift it would be even better if I could look bootified on that day also. Lol UGH! All I want is some ASS is that too much to ask for..lmao.. On the other hand I'm getting a little scared I've seen some of Dr. Salama results lately and I am not impressed! I know how outrageously upset I can get when I feel I've been cheated. So how do I know if he is going to perform well on me? I don't know..... And that's why I've been hesitant to give my down payment smh....Dr. Salama is the first and only doctor I've considered about doing this sx.......Decisions Decisions... Well until next time BBL sisters. Peace!

It's been a minute!

It's been a minute bbl sisters but I'm back with good news. A few days ago I finally put down my 10% payment with Dr. Salama my BBL sx is set for December 19th!!! Yay! Very excited also in December I will be graduating as a Surgical technologist. This sx is going to be a graduating gift to myself. I just hope I love my results because I've told everyone about this. Yea no shame In my game. I just don't want no
"I told you so's".......

Long time no here

It's been a while since ive been on here. I have just finished college and recently graduated as a certified surgical technologist! I've had an interview recently just waiting on the decision on wether or not I'll get the job. Keeping my fingers crossed!! Well now my sx will be June 9, 2015 because Dr. Salama needed me to change dates but unfortunately it was the same day as my graduating. But I'm keeping positive! Until next time....

5 weeks until I'm a SalamaDoll!

The time is quickly approaching and I'm so anxious!

HELP!

I need to know a reasonable hotel room in Miami for my sx dates! July 9-15. Right now I'm in school for nursing and can't afford to spend lots of more money. All the hotels are coming up $1000 and more. Help me my bbl sisters!!! Plz!

Update pics

Just 3 more weeks! I'm so anxious but READY!

I'm feeling like maybe I should lose some weight before surgery I talked with Dr. Salama and he said I'm fine because I have a good BMI. But I'm still going to lose some weight for my own reasons. Any advise for a quick crash diet!???

11 more days ladies!!!!

The time is quickly approaching!!! I'm so excited! I'm considering doing a video journey instead of trying to type my updates when I'm post op...

Package

You know it's real when you get your package in the mail! One more week and 2 days to go baby!

Clearance

My medical clearance is clear! I'm official... Just 10 more days

3 More Days I'm so excited!

It's almost that time!

I'm so bootylicious!!!

Hello my bbl sisters! Surgery went great! Dr Salama is amazing and I just love him and his staff! Ladies please listen when I say bring someone with you who understands they need to be very helpful to your needs and not abandon you! I brung a friend with me who I grew up with in japan since I was 9 yrs old and she has been very rude, disrespectful and not at all tentative to my needs. My first night cried so much not because of the pain but because of frustration with her. I definitely will say after head back home from aventura our friendship will be over!!! She has showed me her true colors and what if I had a surgery that wasn't optional or cosmetic is this how she would treatment?! My friends that work for and with doctors wasn't able to come but now their begging their bosses to let them come to my rescue because they know I'm away from home and family and is deeply suffering out of frustration! She didn't even help me with my medicine or drains and has left me 3 times on my first night of surgery when Dr Salama pacifically told her that she needs to monitor me for the first 24 hours. Smh it's sad that Dr. Salama could tell she hasn't been helping me. It's like he read my mind. It said he could tell by her attitude and daminer(sorry if i spelled this wrong lol) she wasn't acting anything like this before we got here. And did I forget to mention that I'm taking online classes which she promised to type my work not do it for me I don't play that. Well ladies I'll keep you all updated. Thanks for the support!!!

One more thing..

I will be waiting about a week or two to do my rating. Even though I'm already loving my results it's only day 2.

Forgive but don't forget

Hello my bbl sisters! So about this bad friend who was suppose to be my caregiver starting arguing with me last night and threaten to leave me so I said you can go because you've abandon me the while time we've been here. Omg ladies she snapped! I had to call security have her escorted away from the hotel and my family had to get up in the middle of the night to come be by my side. I love me so much. There was no way I was gone be able to get myself around without a caregiver. She sent me a message this morning saying she was sorry and some other stuff that I didn't care to hear! I found a money that she had sent some guy some money for him to come down here to see her smh. She said she thought this was a free vacation for her she didn't know she really had to help me. Now that the hater is gone I can get back to recovering!

Help me!

The ITCH is real ladies! Lol it's bout to drive me insane. The Benadryl isn't working! HELP lol

Laying down

The worst part about recovery so far is laying and getting up. When I down it feels like a rod in my back and getting up feels like my stomached being ripped with something sharp.

7/14/15 first massage

So ladies some of y'all had me all whined up about getting these massages. Let me tell y'all i feel asleep doing mines that's just how good it felt. Lol. Cecila asked if I had a high tolerance to pain because i didn't cry nor make any nosies lol

I've made it back home

I'm now back home ladies and things are a lot better and easier. I know I just have to be patient!

PSA!

I would like to thank all the bbl sisters who reached out to give me support, thank you so much!!!

A glimpse of my results so far!

Just a view of the results I will be posting better before and after comparisons. I've just been a little busy with my summer courses.

No more drains!

I called the office and talk with nomi to let her know thar my front stop draining and she gave me the ok to remove it so I did! Originally it wasn't suppose to be remove until this upcoming Friday...

PSA: I need all vets to get my mind right!

So tomorrow will make it 2 weeks post op for me and sadly to say I'm feeling mix emotions. Somedays I'm happy and other days I don't know what to feel. I'm considering a bbl 2 I swore up and done I wasn't going to go a round 2 and I still may not maybe it's Mother Nature playing with my head this week. I love my results I just don't see the projection I was looking for. I'm a perfectionists and nothing ever lives up to my likings I just have to deal with stuff ugh...If any other bbl sisters has gone through this please feel free to give me your advice or opinion! :(
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Salama and his staff is by far the best I've come across in the medical field. I'm a surgical Technologist so I work in this field as well and I am not just saying this. Dr. Salama was very respectful of my needs and didn't try to force his suggestions on me. He listen to everything I said and gave me the exact features of my new body I was looking for. As soon as I came out of recovery I was exited and knew I made no mistake in picking the BEST DOCTOR FOR A BBL! Ladies look no further the #1 choice is right here!!!! I'm looking into getting some other sx done he's definitely my choice!