Ready To Take The Next Step To A New Me!

After 16yrs, 2 kids, 4.5yrs of breastfeeding,...

After 16yrs, 2 kids, 4.5yrs of breastfeeding, escaping an abusive marriage, I have finally found myself again and FINALLY have the chance to have the 'boob job' I've been craving!!

I've never researched something so much in my life!!! I started out wanting a particular cup size, then realised it doesn't work like that, then started researching volume and now I'm just ready to ask my PS what will fit best in my body to give me the 'look' I want to achieve.

Ill accept the cup size for whatever it turns out to be - as long as I don't look like Dolly Parton!!! ( . )( . ) LOL

I am lucky enough to have a best friend who has secured the credit for me ( I went bankrupt through my divorce) and now that I am back at work, I can actually afford it! I feel very blessed!

So, I thought I would document my journey here, starting from now, 2 weeks out from my initial consultation with the 3rd surgeon. (Did NOT like the other 2). I'm an RN and extremely picky!! Tee hee

So, I would ultimately like to be a full B small C - if the world were perfect and I could just choose a cup size. I have completely changed my view on what implant shape, texture and fill.

I am hoping my surgeon agrees, as I would like to go with round, smooth, silicone gel, under the muscle.

Lets see what he says on the 29th!

Anyhow, I'll get to taking some pre-op pictures (rather mortifying!!) and will post them soon.

Thank you all for letting me share my journey with you. I look forward to all advice, tips and suggestions you may have!!

I forgot to add...

My stats:

I am 35 (36 in Oct)
5ft 7
48-50 kg
Current bra size - accurately measured by a professional - 10AA (32AA)

Wishing/hoping for a Full B to Small C.

My Favourite Wish Photo...

So far, after perusing MILLIONS of images, these are my current favourites. I like the shape and projection, slightly full but not 'balloony'. I will post more as I find them - but not too many!

Questions To Ask...

So, I THINK I know what to ask my Surgeon when I meet him next week. Here are the ones that I have come up with, so far.

How do you create the pocket/seperate the muscle in preparation for placing the implant? (I want to make sure I'm not going to end up with a uniboob or bottoming out etc)

Do you advise the use of a support strap on top of the breasts afterwards and if not, why not?

I'm sure there are more that I want to know but I can't for the life of me remember!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I Forgot ...

I remembered a few of the questions that are important to me...

How long do your under-the-muscle surgery's usually take?

I want to make sure he's not a 'rusher' and will take the time to get it right, and also, make sure he isn't going to leave me 'open' on the table for hours longer than is truly necessary.

I would also like to ask him how he makes sure he doesn't make the pocket too big (to prevent bottoming out).

Does he use sizers during surgery to check the appropriate size for his patients?

A week til my consultation and I'm pretty much obsessed! All I want to do is research breast augmentation and implants! I can't be the only one right?

Before Pictures

Here are some pics of me sans bra & with my sports crop.

Seeing these images has saddened me and cemented to me WHY I want a BA.

My boyfriend loves my little boobies, (he rocks) but he also supports my decision to have implants. I told him I would be doing it with or without him and he agrees, it is 100% MY choice.

Anyway, these pictures are really hard for me to post, so I don't know if I will be able to keep them up long term. Lets see how I go!!

Thanks for the support!

Hrmmmm...

Just doing more research....as usual... LOL and have come across something called the Tebbett Technique.

I was thinking of asking my surgeon if he uses this technique etc.

Anyone got any thoughts on this?

Consultation Day!

Well today is consultation day. I don't know why but I am soo nervous. This will be the 3rd surgeon I have seen and I was less than impressed with the first 2, I also don't know if I was 'prepared' enough. I am worried that I wont like him, or he wont answer the multitude of questions I have to my liking - I'm an RN and I'm SUPER picky!!!! LOL -.

Also, I removed my naked pictures, as it was really hard for me to come here every day and see them. I will repost them as my before shots when my surgery date is closer.

Thanks for all the support so far ladies!!!

The Consult...

Well, the surgeon is awesome! He made me feel at home and comfortable the minute I met him.

He answered 90% of my questions before I even asked them!!!

He and I are in agreement about the style, shape, texture and placement.

He said he would lower the crease on my left breast to adjust the difference in size, but each breast will have the same volume implant as they have the same amount of tissue.

He measured me up, and my BBW is 13.3cm (not too much smaller than my estimated 14cm)
When I look at the Allergan implant sizes (that's what he uses) the starting volumes seem HUGE!!!!!!

He understands what I want, but will talk size more thoroughly when I have my prep appointment. He said he could make me a 'nice c' as a rough guide for what I want.

I told him that I would be more upset being too big than too small, then he made me laugh when he said "no one gets a b here" lol

I am 100% confident in his abilities and attitude.

Now all that's left is to book the surgery and play with sizes!!

I hope I can get the time off!!!!

Argh!! It's real!

Booked!

Well that's it. It's booked. My new 'friends' will arrive on October 23 2013!!!

My pre-op appointment is on Sept 9 when I get to play with sizes!

This **** is happening! OMFG!!!!!

Playing Around With Rice

So I like the 'sound' of 300cc, so I figured I'd play around and see what that would actually look like.

Please excuse the mess - my 5yr old likes to mess about in my room and fling stuff around. :/

What are your thoughts? I'm liking the look of this size (although I am aware it is not accurate, but kind of gives me a starting point)
Parkside Cosmetic Surgery