Need New Girls - New Bern, NC

Hello i'm am a 26 year old mother of 1 and I want...

Hello i'm am a 26 year old mother of 1 and I want to get a breast augmentation done here in Turkey I have had two different consultations. The first doctor told me that even if I didn't get my procedure done with him, to please get a BL or I won't be satisfied. The 2nd doctor told me that I didn't need a BL and that when he place the BI in that it would give my breast a little lift and it would look more natural. Here is my dilemma The first doctors pictures I saw I didn't like his work, but the 2nd doctor I fell in love with his work all his pictures looked great!

Need New Girls

It's been 2 years since my last post.
Hello i'm am a 28 year old mother of 1 and I want to get a breast augmentation done. I do plan on having at least one more child so I'm not sure if I'm going to get a lift and implants done or just Implants. I will discuss that with Dr. Hedden to see what he thinks. Im super excited and nervous at the same time. I will continue to update with photos and info! Man this website is a godsend!

photo got deleted before

9 Days until new Boobies!

Sooo I have actually scheduled my consultation and surgery, my consultation will be on June 4th and surgery is scheduled for 9 June. I am so scared, excited, nervous, anxious, yeah all of those! I am planning on going with 400cc's (gummy bear) and I'm hoping that he doesn't say I need to get a lift. I am 5'2 and currently I weigh 115 lbs but my weight fluctuates since having my son.

5 days and counting!!!

Ok so i'm officially scared! I had my consultation today and Dr. Zannis decided that I can hold off on a lift and a implant should fit me just fine. Originally I decided on 400cc's but after actually trying on sizers I decided on 375cc's, I figure 375+my own breast tissue should be enough weight to carry. Everything is paid and he gave me my prescriptions I will get them filled this weekend. One last weekend until the new me!

hmmm.....

after leaving the office and sitting here on realself.com I notice that everyone else's price quotes were dramatically lower than mine and that is with a military discount. I am going to ask about that monday...im a little upset and I drove 15hrs!

I did it!

So today makes PO day 1 and I must say I feel great! The surgery went well and I think I have a case of early onset boob greed! I am so anxious to see the out come after the D&F occurs.

PO day 1

Update

Ok so I haven't posted any updates but here are my new boobies I'm sorta having problems with the right boob it doesn't seem to want to drop...I'm hoping it's a result of me being right handed and that muscle is just slowly releasing the implant. Other than that I made the decision not to get a lift simply because I do plan on having more kids and this time around I just wanted to "fill in" my boobs. Maybe when I'm done having little ones I will get my boobs lifted and a mini tummy tuck until then this is it. I am very toned and recently I have had a problem with muscles twitching has anyone else had this?? The pictures posted the first 5 were taken June 25th (18 days PO) the remainder of the photos were take 40 days PO
New Bern Plastic Surgeon

Overall the clinic was ok everyone was nice, I was an out of town patient and things went rather quick. It seemed the nurse to doctor ratio was off they need more help. When I went back for my follow-up and get stitches removed they missed one and I didn't realize until I got back to Arkansas I had to remove it myself so not cool. I am 40 days PO and no one has called or checked up on me all communication has come from me not saying that I need to be babied but I simply thought it was courtesy. Other than that it was an ok experience.