Need New Girls - Birmingham, AL

Hello i'm am a 26 year old mother of 1 and I want...

Hello i'm am a 26 year old mother of 1 and I want to get a breast augmentation done here in Turkey I have had two different consultations. The first doctor told me that even if I didn't get my procedure done with him, to please get a BL or I won't be satisfied. The 2nd doctor told me that I didn't need a BL and that when he place the BI in that it would give my breast a little lift and it would look more natural. Here is my dilemma The first doctors pictures I saw I didn't like his work, but the 2nd doctor I fell in love with his work all his pictures looked great!

Need New Girls

It's been 2 years since my last post.
Hello i'm am a 28 year old mother of 1 and I want to get a breast augmentation done. I do plan on having at least one more child so I'm not sure if I'm going to get a lift and implants done or just Implants. I will discuss that with Dr. Hedden to see what he thinks. Im super excited and nervous at the same time. I will continue to update with photos and info! Man this website is a godsend!

photo got deleted before

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

HI ;) Neednewboobies, just passing by your profile and I am not surgeon but I think a BLA will look awesome on you too! I was very scared for many years I was thinking and thinking, searching online, looking at friends breast augmentation and at the end I took the decision and not regrets! I don't know why I took so long to do my BLA ;) just pick up the right surgeon and take a look to pictures of before and after of each you consult, search online for reviews for each surgeon you consult. I did a lot searching online and at the end I went with the one my friends recommended to me. ( but I did research on my surgeon too! I spent a lot of nights looking the website before and after pictures;))
Hey boobies~ I suggest you go with the 2nd doctor or else get a 3rd opinion!!! I went to a few different consults before my BA. one PS said I needed a lift. I really did not want the lollipop scar, so I went to another doctor who did my surgery & no lift was needed!!! I now have full, perky breasts. Good Luck making your decision:-)
I think I will schedule another consultation with the 2nd surgeon. Angiemcc thanks I will try there as well.
Hi. I am currently in Adana and want to get breast implants. However plastic surgeons are limited here in the city. Which Dr did you decide to go? Are you happy with the results? Thanks
I actually decided to wait until I came back to the states and Im going with Dr William Hedden.

I agree. Go on another consultation or more until you find exactly the right surgeon to do this. You can also post your photos in the doctor q & a community and see what they say about a lift.

Please let us know what you decide to do!

When choosing a surgeon you want to make sure you feel very comfortable and trust the doctor. You are putting yourself in his hands so my advice would be to have a second consultation to help put your mind at ease.
Sounds like you want the 2nd doctor. That's my feeling too.