Hello i'm am a 26 year old mother of 1 and I want...

Hello i'm am a 26 year old mother of 1 and I want to get a breast augmentation done here in Turkey I have had two different consultations. The first doctor told me that even if I didn't get my procedure done with him, to please get a BL or I won't be satisfied. The 2nd doctor told me that I didn't need a BL and that when he place the BI in that it would give my breast a little lift and it would look more natural. Here is my dilemma The first doctors pictures I saw I didn't like his work, but the 2nd doctor I fell in love with his work all his pictures looked great!

Need New Girls

It's been 2 years since my last post.
Hello i'm am a 28 year old mother of 1 and I want to get a breast augmentation done. I do plan on having at least one more child so I'm not sure if I'm going to get a lift and implants done or just Implants. I will discuss that with Dr. Hedden to see what he thinks. Im super excited and nervous at the same time. I will continue to update with photos and info! Man this website is a godsend!

photo got deleted before

9 Days until new Boobies!

Sooo I have actually scheduled my consultation and surgery, my consultation will be on June 4th and surgery is scheduled for 9 June. I am so scared, excited, nervous, anxious, yeah all of those! I am planning on going with 400cc's (gummy bear) and I'm hoping that he doesn't say I need to get a lift. I am 5'2 and currently I weigh 115 lbs but my weight fluctuates since having my son.

5 days and counting!!!

Ok so i'm officially scared! I had my consultation today and Dr. Zannis decided that I can hold off on a lift and a implant should fit me just fine. Originally I decided on 400cc's but after actually trying on sizers I decided on 375cc's, I figure 375+my own breast tissue should be enough weight to carry. Everything is paid and he gave me my prescriptions I will get them filled this weekend. One last weekend until the new me!

hmmm.....

after leaving the office and sitting here on realself.com I notice that everyone else's price quotes were dramatically lower than mine and that is with a military discount. I am going to ask about that monday...im a little upset and I drove 15hrs!

I did it!

So today makes PO day 1 and I must say I feel great! The surgery went well and I think I have a case of early onset boob greed! I am so anxious to see the out come after the D&F occurs.

PO day 1

Update

Ok so I haven't posted any updates but here are my new boobies I'm sorta having problems with the right boob it doesn't seem to want to drop...I'm hoping it's a result of me being right handed and that muscle is just slowly releasing the implant. Other than that I made the decision not to get a lift simply because I do plan on having more kids and this time around I just wanted to "fill in" my boobs. Maybe when I'm done having little ones I will get my boobs lifted and a mini tummy tuck until then this is it. I am very toned and recently I have had a problem with muscles twitching has anyone else had this?? The pictures posted the first 5 were taken June 25th (18 days PO) the remainder of the photos were take 40 days PO
New Bern Plastic Surgeon

Overall the clinic was ok everyone was nice, I was an out of town patient and things went rather quick. It seemed the nurse to doctor ratio was off they need more help. When I went back for my follow-up and get stitches removed they missed one and I didn't realize until I got back to Arkansas I had to remove it myself so not cool. I am 40 days PO and no one has called or checked up on me all communication has come from me not saying that I need to be babied but I simply thought it was courtesy. Other than that it was an ok experience.

Hi ;) I just had mine done on the 29th of May. I didn't want a lift either but my dr said he would not do my BA unless I did a lift. My boobs looked a lot like urs. I didn't want the scar and it was 3,000 more. But my dr said that if I didn't get a lift I would have what the call "the snoopy look" so I googled That and didn't like how it looked so I agreed to the lift and I'm so happy I did. ;);) if u have a min go to my profile and look and my b4 pic and after pic. I think ur size is great!! I think u will like ur size but I do agree that u should have gotten a lift. :( ur doc should have told u that. Because in the end he knows how it will look. ;);) hope ur heing goes well and congrats!! ;)
Sorry so late but everything went well thanks!
I only say that because I've been to two consultations and both times they suggested a left and my nipples are down like that so I'm getting a lift and aug.
Did you get a breast lift? the only thing I would say is your nipples look low. Sorry.. They look good besides that. Looks like ur PC should of offered lift..
HI ;) Neednewboobies, just passing by your profile and I am not surgeon but I think a BLA will look awesome on you too! I was very scared for many years I was thinking and thinking, searching online, looking at friends breast augmentation and at the end I took the decision and not regrets! I don't know why I took so long to do my BLA ;) just pick up the right surgeon and take a look to pictures of before and after of each you consult, search online for reviews for each surgeon you consult. I did a lot searching online and at the end I went with the one my friends recommended to me. ( but I did research on my surgeon too! I spent a lot of nights looking the website before and after pictures;))
Hey boobies~ I suggest you go with the 2nd doctor or else get a 3rd opinion!!! I went to a few different consults before my BA. one PS said I needed a lift. I really did not want the lollipop scar, so I went to another doctor who did my surgery & no lift was needed!!! I now have full, perky breasts. Good Luck making your decision:-)
I think I will schedule another consultation with the 2nd surgeon. Angiemcc thanks I will try there as well.
Hi. I am currently in Adana and want to get breast implants. However plastic surgeons are limited here in the city. Which Dr did you decide to go? Are you happy with the results? Thanks
I actually decided to wait until I came back to the states and Im going with Dr William Hedden.

I agree. Go on another consultation or more until you find exactly the right surgeon to do this. You can also post your photos in the doctor q & a community and see what they say about a lift.

Please let us know what you decide to do!

When choosing a surgeon you want to make sure you feel very comfortable and trust the doctor. You are putting yourself in his hands so my advice would be to have a second consultation to help put your mind at ease.
Sounds like you want the 2nd doctor. That's my feeling too.