Extremely Disappointed with Results.

I had fine lines and wrinkles on my face,...

I had fine lines and wrinkles on my face, especially around the eyes (Crow's Feet) and forehead (Frown Lines), loose eyelid skin, brown age spots, uneven skin tone and acne scars.

I had the Active FX procedure done in January, with high hopes. Unfortunately, it's now April and I see no improvement whatsoever. I still have the brown spots; in fact, I seem to have more than before the Active FX (like it brought some out that weren't visible before). The wrinkles are exactly the same, the acne scars are exactly the same, my skin tone is still uneven and my eyelid skin is still loose. Also, I experienced some extreme pain when I had my Active FX. My cheeks and forehead were not so painful but I had to be held down so I wouldn't move on the doctor when they did around my eyes and mouth. I try to always be an optomistic person and look at the bright side of things and so I hate to have to report this bad experience. The Doctors and their staff were very nice. But, I spent $2,000 and see no improvement at all.