Not Happy - cannot see any difference at all - Fresno, CA

It's been 3 months since I had it done. Very...

It's been 3 months since I had it done. Very dissapointed, cannot see any difference at all .Everything looks  the same.  I had the Active FX on #5 which is supposed to be deep.  The Dr said they would do it again in September  for free, so I go in on the 4th.  Has anybody had it done back to back like that? Or will I be the only stupid one.

I have had no results after 4 months of waiting. Did you have it done again, and if so did it work the second time?
Today is day 9 since the last IPL. The hyperpigmentation is barely there now. There are really just two light spots by the jawline, which are usually covered by my hair. The rest of my face looks great. I think I'm done with all of this now. It's been a total of 8 1/2 months since the Active FX. I have seen much improvement as far as texture and overall color, but would I do Active FX again. Definitely NO. Too much stress, downtime and fear of the unknown. Seeing how well the IPLs have worked, I probably would do that again, but I think I'm just going to stick to Restylane.
hi maxine , congratulation ! i'm so happy to hear your face turn out so good . you also give me hope , even though my face seems nothing improve from IPL . i'll go to see doctor in march , so i'll ask the doctor give me more aggressive IPL . do you know can i use any product with fruit or glycolic acid for my face ? ps - you treated your whole face or just on the hyperpigmentation with IPL ? thank you so much !