Active FX - Had a Great Exerience & No Pain at All

The picture below was taken 36 hours after I had...

The picture below was taken 36 hours after I had the Active FX on my face, neck and chest. The procuedure was not painful at all - sleeping last night was a little uncomfortable. I thought that the procedure was very easy - my doctor numbed the areas first with a strong lidocaine and then administered a shot of demerol. I was very relaxed.

My face has been weeping some since yesterday - I am cleaning with cetaphil and warm water two or three times a day - it is REALLY important not to let the areas dry out so I am applying Aquaphor after I rinse.

For comfort, I am also taking 1600 mg of Ibuprofen (800 mg tabs) to reduce the swelling and it is working really well. My chest feels like I got a mild sunburn and nothing more. A lil itchy here and there but not enough to make me want to scratch it. . .I can tell that the fine lines around my eyes are already gone and the parenthesis around my mouth will be softened.

I had a lower facelift one year ago and this is the final step in peeling back 10 yrs off my age. I would recommend this procedure to anyone who is realistic and not too far gone - if you need a facelift go get one - the lifestyle lift is another easy, low downtime, procedure.

Don't waste money on Thermage - it does not work. . . just ask me, I have done one of everything!!!!

:) Michell

Encinitas Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have been to this office for many procedures and they are honest, fairly priced, and care about recommending the right procedure for the desired results.

Hi, can you please post an update, of 1,5 years after the treatment, to let us know if the treatment was really worth it ?
Does the FX laser do anything for tightening the neck area?
I'm on day 4. The swelling is just starting to go down. I'll be surprised if I can go out by 8 days. Two weeks seems more likely. The peeling is just starting and my face is all distorted from swelling and tight cracking skin.
I was completely healed & peeled in five days.
Do you have any pictures taken on day's 3 or 4? How much had the swelling gone down by the fourth day?