Dont over Pay

The main reason i am writing this is bc. So many...

The main reason i am writing this is bc. So many people over paid. I paid 1350.00 In Bucks Pa. Also the next treatments drop to 700.00. Dont get ripped off. :)
I woke up today swollen and red. I am sure it will get better as I go though.

Update:

I had this Active fx yesterday evening. I already wrote that I paid 1350.00.
Today I was swollen and red. I want to recommend zoxecma to clean your skin, then 100%
Lanolin after it. It made a huge difference. Oh and 3 Advil. LOL
I look like I am wearing a shiny peel off mask. I still cant tell if it was worth it or not.

I had my Active Fx treatment in Doylestown Pa on 12/18/08. Today, (12/21) my face is red and peeling. How long after the treatment do you see results. So far I see none.
I had fraxel done pittsburgh it was 3,600 for 4 treatments .A Doctor performed it.Anyone else had fraxel done in pittsburgh and if so how much and what were the results ?
I have scheduled for early May '08 one treatment of Active FX at a medspa in Pasadena CA. I will be taking antibiotics to prevent cold sores and must do a two week treatment of skin-lightening cream in advance. It's $3,000 for face and neck for one treatment. What is accomplished -- other than the sloughing off of dollars -- in one treatment at this price if others are doing 4 treatments for about the same price? Thankas for feedback.
If you take Valtrex, Zovirax, Acyclovir, etc., you shouldn't have a cold sore outbreak. I've never heard of antibiotics for cold sore prevention, but any of these taken prophylacticly are awesome for prevention. I had CO2 laser back in 2001 (which is apparently much more aggressive than these newer lasers) so I was petrified I would have a cold sore while going through a pretty painful recovery process. I took extra Zovirax before procedure and did not have an outbreak. Good luck!
Has anyone in the ft. Myers Fl. area had it done; are you happy with the results? What did it cost? did it tighten the jowls?
I was quoted $2500. In Cherry Hill NJ. Does any know were in NJ or Bucks Co I can get it for $1350? Terry
There's only one practioner that I know that does Active FX in Bucks County, Doylestown. He's the one most likely doing if for $1350. I do know he does follow ups for $700. I have had restylane injections done by him and seen pictures of his work done to Active FX patients but have yet to take the plunge. He is Dr. Glenn DeBias.
For a series of 4 fraxel treatments in pittsburgh is is $3,600
I had the Active FX done this week by the same MD for $1150.00 (special because of a new King of Prussia office). Are you satisfied with the results and how long did it to take before you saw a difference. I am in my late 50s.
Hi, I live in the Whittier Area. Has anybody had the procedure done in this area? If so please share your comments. I am desperate to find a qualified treatment center in the area. If not in Whittier, my sister lives in Pasadena and she is willing to drive me. Also please give me an idea of your cost as well as your results. Thank you
im going to a dr in beverly hills may 29. Was quoted $5,000 ... I know thats a lot but hes doing a couple treatmeants and we r doing face neck and hair line.. Dont bargain on this.
Elle 33-Are you happy with the results yet? I also was quoted $1,350 and a cheaper second treatment. I think I am going to the same place as you.
Hi- I live in Doylestown & was quoted $1350 also. It sounds like the same place. Are you happy with the procedure? I was conidering getting it done for my daughters wedding which is in 6 weeks, but i am nervous. Do you know if the Dr is suppose to me a member of the AMA? Any info would be much appreciated. Thank You,
I had Active FX done this past Friday (3/14). After several days of looking like I fell asleep under a sun lamp for an hour, a lot of the redness and peeling is gone. I'm 56, and the bags under my eyes are gone, my skin is smoother, less wrinkles. My neck is still red and hasn't fully peeled. I paid $1350 for face plus $250 for neck in Delaware Co. by a dermatologist. So far, well worth the $$. Do it sooner than later if you want to look good in 6 weeks in case there's residual redness. Good luck!
I'm schedule to have the procedure on 7/03. We are around same age. After several months, are pleased with the results and what was your pain level? My skin is fair. In your opinion, what is the down time? Thanks for your time. J. Bush