Asymmetric nose / round and short tip after septorhinoplasty – Abu Dhabi, UAE

11 days ago I had septorhinoplasty. The dr....

11 days ago I had septorhinoplasty. The dr. narrowed the bridge. I end up having shorter, asymmetric nose and a heavy swelling between my eyes (radix) where in one side it feels like bone rather than swelling. The tip of my nose is up and too rounded. will the tip go down and become longer?
My nose looks uglier than before. It used to look very nice on the side photos. i have a flat face and with this flat nose I looks fake and like if I'm Asian

some photos

I doubt that you really look Asian, probably just swelling, don't worry yet! The tip is always upturned and piggish at first due to swelling (if the surgeons don't overcompensate for swelling, when the nose de-swells it would droop!).
Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! You are in early days and are likely still quite swollen. Please keep us posted as you continue to heal! How has your recovery been besides the swelling?
"I have a flat face and with this flat nose I looks fake and like if I'm Asian" that's not nice!
I didn't mean what you understood. As we all know each nation have there unique face features and I wanted to be clear how it looks like and how it doesn't suite me at all. Sorry if I wrote it in a wrong way.