Absolutely Hate It

I had radiesse for my laugh lines but doctor...

I had radiesse for my laugh lines but doctor suggested to inject me near the cheek area claiming that it'll reduced my laugh lines by lifting that area but now i had plumped cheeks and it made my lines more apparent. I noticed a lot of people here had satisfactory result. Can someone fill me in how their procedures were done for n/l folds? Did my doctor did something wrong? Am I going to be stuck for this look for 1 to 2 yrs? I wish I can go back to my old self!! I had radiesse in NYC near 14th street (the place is also known for eye surgery)

I also was told to have radiesse injected in the cheek area to minamize lines around the mouth and got no noticeable improvement, was like throwing money out in the garbage. Spent $900.

I'm in the same horrible situation. I've read EVERYTHING i can on making it dissolve faster. Trying lazer at the moment, Also.... as ive read that it is actually your IMMUNE SYSTEM breaking it down, macrophages ect,,, it would make sense to be sure to Boost your immunse system !? Check out www.amazingfacts.com , Click on TELEVISION, then on HEALTH, to get some tips on how to do that !