Zerona on my Saddlebag Area Was the BIGGEST Waste of Money

I decided to try Zerona after seeing the very...

I decided to try Zerona after seeing the very convincing "The Doctors" episode about it. I am not overweight, but have some saddlebag area that I can't get rid of though I am a regular runner. My treatments consisted of 10 treatments. The first 5 were every day. After no results they switched to every other day. Which ended in no results yet again. NOT A SINGLE MEASUREMENT CHANGED!

During my treatment I did everything to the T. They had me do a niacin flush, drink a detox drink everyday, footbath detox, 8 glasses of water a day (no caffeine or alcohol), and exercise everyday. I ran 1.5 miles a day and then walked up hill at a 20% incline for another .5 miles. After every procedure I would message the areas for 20 minutes. Also, during exercise and sleep I wore a compression garment.

PLEASE note that if you do all of this your skin will look and feel better and you will lose a little weight BUT it is because of all of that and not Zerona! I lost 6 lbs during the 2 weeks because of the super healthy eating, detox, exercise, and drinking water. My BMI went from 22.3 to 21.

So, my suggestion to you out there reading this is just do the exercise and drink the water and you will get the same results as me but save you the $2500! Honestly, this procedure should be banned. There is absolutely no reason this procedure should be SO expensive and you are sent away with no results and a big debt. As I have read in other testimonials above it truly can only be referred to as a scam.

Good luck and I hope this has helped you.

Dr. Fritz-Chiropractic

Let me start off by saying I don't recommend the treatment. I actually loved Denise who performed the laser on me. She was so sweet and service was excellent. HOWEVER, I can't recommend going there since the treatment does not work and I was only given back $500 for the $2500 for the no results.

The doctor doing the Zerona needs to be BOARD CERTIFIED. This is key!! As with any cosmetic procedure. FDA is not going to approve a bogus procedure. i'm guessing every bad result here is operator error.
PeeWee, use some of the cash you thought you mind spend on Zerona for a good nutritionist and/or personal trainer. Stick with your diet and exercise plan, and give yourself a YEAR to get the weight off. Once you have lost about 35 pounds of the 50 you want to lose, take the money you have saved up during the year and see a doctor about some type of liposuction.

Do NOT be a victim of the empty Zerona promise.
ugghhh so many mixed reviews about zerona and idk what to do help!!! i want to loose at least 50 pounds and i work out and eat right but its just no going away on my thighs
Look harder at the posts. One guy in Canada had it done and was happy. He posted pics. Another guy in the States had it done and thought it was a waste of money.
OK i am glad that u guys are giving great testimony here but Im wondering are guys to scared to get this procedure or are they not posting there results or is this procedure really for women.
Save your Money it doesn't work. But they would take you money man or women

Some seem to think the Zerona is like going to the tanning bed and anyone can do it. Think again!! All lasers have a"waist" or focal length where they are effective. If not used properly, the beam will not do its job. I have personally treated over 40 patients and all had good results (losing over an inch in the areas they wanted to lose) One lady even lost 2 inches on her upper arm with a custom treatment on her arms.

Based on what I experienced in my doctor's office, it *was* like using a tanning bed, only with a tanning bed I get consistent and dependable results. My dr. used the same settings for everyone, and when I asked to have it targeted to my inner thights his staff at first declined to do so. He later came back and changed the direction of the lasers, but no changes were made to any settings on the control console. If at some point my doctor realized he didn't have a solid understanding of how to apply the lasers, then he owed me a refund or a redo. I got neither.
Trikkegirl, you have posted alot of negative things about your overall experience and I completely understand your frustration paying for something and not getting what you expected in return. I am wondering by some of your posts if you think it was the laser, or was it the clinic that was the cause of a poor result...it doesnt seem they did the proper protocol in your case. I am very much on the fence about getting the procedure done but tend to have a favorable opinion based on the research and seeing the effects of the laser on the fat cells. Have you contacted the manufacturer and told them of your experience?
No, there didn't seem to be any point. Based on the numbers entered on my "progress" report, I was "not compliant" even though I was not initially told my weight should remain stable for the entire 3 weeks (the 10 days of treatments and then another week after which they weighed you again).I would have managed that if they had told me. I got a bad cold and stopped going to the gym, so my weight went up 1.5 pounds. I need to clarify here again that there does not seem to be any standard "protocol." Some clinics want you to do a specific diet, but not all. Some want you to do a "foot detox" but not all. This seems very suspect to me. And if the lasers will shrink your fat cells, why do you need to jump thru any hoops anyways? Last note of CAUTION: when I started in Dec. the doctor was doing paperwork to sign up for Care Credit. I went ahead and used my Mastercard for pay for treatments, and he said he would transfer the charges for me when their Care Credit was online (to get me a low interest rate). I called again the end of April, and his office said they had decided *against* going with Care Credit as other doctors said they had "bad experiences" with CC. What I'm sure this means is that other patients in other offices disputed charges with Care Credit, and CC tends to favor the patient by reversing charges for treatments that don't work. So now I'm stuck with a $49 a month interest charge for this rip-off. Good luck with your decision.

I did not think it was like a tanning bed. Only 10 lbs to lose in belly fat. It did nothing, they even did 40 min on the belly area the last 2 treatments. Nothing I hate people who cheat people. What happened to the customers always right? Why do you have to pay up front. Because when it doesn't work you don't return the money. What makes you a good candidate? Money does it doesn't matter how much you weigh or how little you have to lose.

well my bmi is about 29 and if your bmi is 21 you are in fine figure, girl!. I use to be in the normal weight category and that is my goal to get to normal again....had a baby and that kinda changed my body big time. But my weight fluctuates alot i use to be a size 4 to 14. I understand the frustration. Thank you for the review! I know it takes time to lose the weight but all you said to do is what you should keep doing that is what i did when i lost my weight. they funny thing is that if you keep to it it will come off on its own with out worrying about it in my opinion. now that i want to get it off so bad...its not coming off as much but i am getting muscles and definition. I also run like 2 miles or more for 30 mins 4 times a week burn about at least 300 calories. i noticed i lost some inches that alone. ill think about zerona...have to see if i am a good candidate...i hear from bmi of 25 to 30 is the scale to get good results. thanks for your feedback! Underweight = <18.5 Normal weight = 18.5-24.9 Overweight = 25-29.9 Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater
I agree with "intheknow" above, a BMI of 21 is good. Many people have had excellent results with Zerona. I paid $2,500 for 10 treatments and had loved it! I was only 15 pounds over my ideal weight, but being a petite woman over 40, I was struggling to lose those last few pounds. I lost 7 pounds in 3 weeks and several inches total. I noticed I lost weight all over my body and not just where the Zerona targeted. I have never been able to lose more than 1 pound per week no matter how much I exercise, so I was quite happy that the Zerona sped up the process and gave my a nice jump start towards my final weight loss goal.
can you please provide the name of the doctor for zerona treatment please.
You say you had no results, then list the weight loss and drop in BMI that you had in the two weeks...this is a lot more than the control groups in the Zerona studies who did exactly what you did, without the laser treatment. So it seems you did have some results. My guess is that you had results in places other than your saddlebags.The Zerona website lists "dense" fatty areas such as saddlebags as areas less likely to get results. Did you do your research before buying? Apparently not. Poor review.
Looks like you bought a machine and are regretting it and taking it out on us, hows if feel to be scammed!! The above person, and myself did intense research.
She said NONE of her measurements changed. Why do you think you can contradict her finding of no results when Zerona determines results by the *measurements*, not your weight?? The only thing they look at weight for is to be sure they can disqualify you for a re-do if you have poor results of less than 3 inches from all ELEVEN points. If this poster had gained even half a pound between her 5th treatment and the final weigh-in a week later, they would have just said "see ya, sucker" and not provided more sessions. During my two-week session period I was getting to the gym twice a day and running 2 or 3 miles 5 times a week. I lost 1.5 pounds by the end of week two. During week 3, I got the flu and could not make it to the gym at all, so my weight went right back up 1.5 pounds to where it normally is, and has been, for the past 18 months. Zerona had nothing to do with the changes in my weight. It had a very minimal effect on my measurements. I was disqualified for a re-do, even though I was not told in advance that my weight must not go up at any time or the results "guarantee" would be voided. The whole process is misleading at best, and scamming women of hard-earned cash at worst. There needs to be some way of determinining who will respond and who will not before any money changes hands!
I paid $3781 for zerona lazer treatment and got no results after 11 treatments, I did not get any money back from the Dr.