Zerona DOES NOT Work!

This treatment is a scam. It does not work and I...

This treatment is a scam. It does not work and I am very upset that I have given away $3000.

First off, you should never agree to a treatment when the first thing they have you do is sign a waiver stating they don't guarantee any results. If it worked they would never have to have you sign something like that. For thousands of dollars you should get something for your money.

My treatment consisted of 10 treatments that lasted 40 min (20 min front and back). I lost absolutely nothing in my measurements. I did everything required, drinking the water, doing the detox drinks, and foot bath detox. Even did the required exercise. DO NOT throw your money away on this treatment.

Dr. Fritz-Chiropractic

Nothing against Dr. except that he should have given a refund for this scam of a treatment.

I'm working with a company that offers Zerona laser and I'm watching lots of women get skinny though so far it hasn't helped me. My waist dropped an inch the first week and now it's back up. Not sure if it's my thyroid or if my body just doesn't like it. Hoping this will change soon.
i had Zerona w/ no results. HOWEVER Cool sculpting is incredibly successful. I have had nine Zerona treatments and was embarrassed i had wasted my money and time. Absolutely, no difference in my body - even when following their strict diet which has more success than the Laser . HOWEVER, Cool-sculpting is the most incredible treatment that really, really works and is worth all the money. i am sorry it took scientists soooo long to discover! do not have lipo surgery before trying Cool-sculpting. it is non-evasive and you will see a significant difference. such a remarkable success on every part of my body that i;ve tried. i just keep admiring my new hips, stomach and inner thighs!
did nothing for me either. what a waste of time, $ and effort
DO NOT DO THE ZERONA . IT'S A BIG FUCKING LIE PLEASE DONT DO THE SAME MISTAKE I DID . PLEASE PLEASE DONT GIVE YOUR MONEY FOR THOSE FUCKERS
true
I agree with you 100%. I am soo frustrated that I called the Company that sells the device to all these doctors, spas, chiropractors, etc.
What a ripoff! NO results at all. Aside from the cost, it took a huge sacrifice in time, and requires major changes to your diet. AFTERWARDS, they admitted that they see mixed results and it does not work on everyone. It only removes the "soft" fat that is located immediately under your skin - it does NOTHING for the harder, deeper down fat that most of us want to lose. But they do not tell you this upfront. Also, they brag that the treatment is FDA-approved, but that is not exactly true. The LASER is FDA-approved, as all lasers must be. But the fat-loss treatment process is not something that was ever reviewed by the FDA. And they try to sell you on the Curva supplements, but it turns out the supplements have been yanked from the shelf of all retailers, probably because it has not received regulatory approval. I did not try the supplement, and it is probably a scam as well.
I do not believe the posting that relate to getting results are real people. They are just for advertisements. I am a real person that lost real money
I agree with the refund process but we just loose the money. We need to begin a class action suit against Zerona
I lost $2,000 on Zerona. I have not lost one single inch anywhere after nine sessions and I did everything they told me. I have a friend who had the same experience. I wouldn't waste a dime on Zerona ever again! I can't believe I was naive enough to throw away $2,000 on such a scam!
We should seek a class action suit against Zerona. It is a scam. We should call Dr Oz , Opera, CNN somebody so we can get our money back
Zerona and Physicians Weight Loss in Columbia is a SCAM. The only thing I lost was the money I paid out. You can follow the Zerona program and sit under that Zerona machine and loose one inch from the neck to the knee. Is losing one inch worth paying $1000 dollars. One inch for $1000 dollars please. I was so upset and I could not get a refund. A class action suit would appeal to me right now. I still want my money I lost. Bottom line don't wast your time or money on this SCAM the only thing you will loose is your money.

I've done Zerona twice, meaning a total of 12-13 sessions. I've followed the protocol of minimum amount of water to drink a day, taking niacin, walking 45mins day, wearing the control top clothing they gave me, avoided caffeine, etc. basically, i did everything i was supposed to and the doctor thought i was the perfect candidate. she did tell me that 3% of the people zerona will not work on. I am that 3% apparently. They've claimed that they'd used it to and they've even showed me the before and after pictures of other patients that had lost inches. the doctor was disappointed too when she did not see any results on me. Hence, in actuality I purchased 6 sessions but got 13 because they really wanted it to work for me. However, in the end, it was a no go. I thought it was my thyroid but i've had it checked by my doctor for blood levels and hormone function and she says they are both healthy. Even if zerona worked, like i said before, she showed me before and after pictures of successful patients and honestly, i really don't see that much of a difference. If she didn't point it out, i would see no difference. Zerona isn't for people that want to lose a lot of weight. It's for people to get rid of fat in stubborn areas that just won't go away no matter how hard they diet and exercise. I expected to get rid of my love handles but apparently, it didn't work. I've took a chance and wasted my money but what I really regret is letting her talk me into working on the front belly area (because she says there is a lot of lose there and chances of success are much higher) instead of the side love handles i've originally came in for. I'm still tempted to go to another place that guarantees success or your money back and i won't let anyone talk me out of trying it on my love handles again.

I found an ad in a newspaper and I went to one of those "cattle call" meetings. He was a chiro as well. He also does "toxicity cleaning" of the body. He wants 3600 which is a little high. he has the usual photos that show before and after. I am glad for the cautionary postings.I am a lawyer and am aware that everyone requires waiver forms. They don't mean a thing! Usually they are called "adhesionary contracts" and can be voided if there was real lack of care. I was thinking of trying this,as I have a little pouch around the stomach and thighs I dont like. I will go talk to him privately and do some more research. I am sure there are instances it doesn't work. Thanks for the postings.
I'm thin, but have that pouch as well. I've only lost 1/2 inch in mine after 7 treatments. (2 left) I was told I have "the perfect body type" for maximizing results; so be cautious. Hopefully you'll have more luck!
I am curious to know if Dorothea did go ahead with the Zerona, and if so, how it turned out. I am a busy smart lipo surgeon in the Mid West, thinking about incorporating Zerona, but obviously not if it doesn't provide consistent results. Still considering.
I've been reading all the posts on zerona and I want to give my comment. I just plucked down a deposit on nine treatments. $1400 in total. A lot of money but my reasons for doing this treatment is different from those who have tried it and found no results. I have been diagnosed with a medical condition that made my liver almost completely shut down. After 15 years of suffering( the last 5 years putting on over one hundred pounds) they finally found my medical problem and I'm treating it with natural supplements and vitamins. I'm 52 and now feel my energy come back like i was when i was in my late 20's. I'm back to my 30 minute power walk on my treadmill and feeling great. my hair has grown back and all the pains i've had have disappeared. My only problem is that my body is taking its sweet old time to kick in to the weight loss. once i start to lose a few pounds my metabolism will kick in and the weight will start to drop off. because of the condition i had, regardless of the exercise it will be a long process for this to happen. It was suggested to me that i should consider some liposuction. I didnt want to go this route. Then i read about zerona. Now please understand, I'm not looking at this as a weight loss or a loss of many inches. I'm being realistic. I know it may not work in that regards but my whole idea of trying the treatments is to kick start my metabolism so that all the dieting and exercising that I'm doing now will take over and i will go back to my former self. My problem is the flushing of the fat cells as this is what has caused me the problem to begin with. If having a few treatments helps to eliminate even the slightest amount of fat cells regardless of my physical results then this is fine with me. Maybe not for everyone and again I can understand how 007 is frustated.( at least a partial refund should be given) but I'm going in with a realistic outcome. I will keep you posted with the results. I should add that I ran a medical spa for over 14 years. my main money maker was laser hair removal. With these treatments i have seen great results and i've seen where some hairs have not been removed. your results on this depends on the intensity of the settings. I have had clients come to me from doctors who have treated them for laser hair removal and have spent hundreds to thousands with very little results. The've come to me and within three treatments have seen more results than eight treatments with thier previous package at a doctors office. why? because i try to start my clients off with the highest settings possible. many clinics start a client off with a very low setting. they make them sign a contract for 6 or 8 treatments and by the time they come close to finishing their package, they increase the settings enough for the client to start seeing results but not enough for them to be completely happy. When asked why all the hair isnt gone, there's a song and dance given to them saying oh the hair is much lighter and takes a little longer or your hair is stubborn but if you want to sign up for another six hundred treatments we can give you a discount. I don't work that way. I want to see results as quickly as possible. i dont want to grow old with my clients. I use a cool machine to keep their skin cold so there is vitually no pain. The results are incredible but as with anything there are limited results. I tell all my clients when they've lost at least 80% of their hair to not waste their money on more treatments. the hair that usually is remaining is soft and slow growing and requires shaving maybe once a month. Why spend money on something like that? I dont like to make money that way. Maybe that's why my clients stayed with me and were upset when i retired? getting back to the zerona, when i go in for my first treatment i will request they start me on as high a setting possible. unless of course there is only one setting. But before i do that i will make sure i'm educated enough on this machine to know what I'm talking about. As for my results like i said earlier, i just want it to kick start my fat flushing. I hope everyone can make sense of my comment and i will keep you posted to what my results are.
As I advised others who are considering this, all I can say is be sure to ask yourself how LITTLE a change you will be okay with for the money this will cost you. Would 1/4 inch off your waist make you happy? OR does it need to be more than 1 inch off your waist and hips, and you don't care about your knees or neck (which they also measure). What if you look exactly the same after it's all done? How will you feel then?

If your expectations are REALLY, REALLY low going in, then I don't think you will be disappointed. You have been thru a lot, so I hope you see the "jumpstart" you are hoping for.
Please see my comment below, dated tocay. One last thing - the settings are the same for everyone. And Zerona does not "eliminate" fate cells - it is scientifically impossible for that to happen. It is supposed to "shrink" fat cells, but as you can see on this forum, that claim is highly debatable. Good luck.
Just to burst your bubble, the results are usually comparable with liposuction only that it's harmless to the body and there is no down time and it's safe.

In terms of expectations, I agree, that is the main thing a person should think about. People expect to come as a 200 pounds and finish 120 pounds, it doesn't works this way first because you're not expected to lose weight and second because it's not realistic.

BUT, typical results will give you 1-2 inches per major area, and that is about average.
It's also very common to lose 0.5 inch in 1 area and lose 5 inches in another single area. We have no control over that; it's just the way that the body reacts to the treatment.
Dont do it. I do sales and marketing for a very popular medspa in CT. I would never incorporate this because I know it would be a ripoff and our clientelle's best interest is our first priority. We would never want unhappy clients. The diet and excercise portion of the Zerona treatment is what is producing results. Not the treatment.
wow ok thankyou for answering im more then convenced now not to have it done
I see your still on here telling people this works.All they have to do is read on this web-site tells all. I am a person that has tried everyway to lose belly fat. O.K. This does nothing it also may hurt you physically. Some of these dr.s are claiming they can help with diabete people with tryglieriotes and throid problems. I can't spell them but it just isn't true. I followed all of the rules and weight about 130 I was just interested in inches didn't expect weight lose. So for me and many others we received nothing for our money. I guess all your worried about is the money not the people. Good luck in your greedy way.
Toronto ON - Curious to know if you tried Zerona. From what I understand, you are not a candidate due to your liver condition. I would not advise it. I do not have a liver condition but did experience a serious injury related to my lymphatic system that is still not resolved after one year.
I would not recommend purchasing it as I feel more people experiencing serious complications will be surfacing eventually.