Submuscular Silicone Implants W/ Inframammary Incision - Breast Augmentation Incision Leaking Clear Fluid

I love the size and shape of my new breasts, the...

I love the size and shape of my new breasts, the doctor gave me exactly what I wanted and I would definitely recommend him. But I am concerned that when I indicated that I have a latex allergy the nurses neglected to ensure that my wounds were dressed with hypo-allergenic materials resulting in my current discomfort.

I went from a B- to a C+ and I love them! I just hope the incisions heal soon and that the fluid stops leaking from the wounds. I have to change the dressing 6 times a day and change my shirt several times a day to soaking from the wounds. I clean the incisions each time I change the gauze and apply bacitracin. I also started taking Benadryl in an attempt to combat the allergic reaction but it hasn't made a difference. The discomfort is caused mostly by the irritating itch of the rash.

UPDATE: I thought I had an allergic reaction...

UPDATE: I thought I had an allergic reaction to latex: turns out I am VERY allergic to Bacitracin! My Doctor and his staff were wonderful and HAD ensured that my Latex allergy was being considered, no one could have foreseen the Bacitracin allergy.

I love the work my surgeon and his staff did and would recommend them to ANYONE!

6 Days ago I had Submuscular silicone breast implants with an inframammary incision. Post-op healing until has been great but I had an allergic reaction to the adhesive they used to bandage me and I have an irritated red blistered rash around the incision. Now the incisions are leaking a clear fluid excessively. Do I have an infection?

New York City Plastic Surgeon

He was experienced, skilled and the results are gorgeous.