Baby Pooch and Love Handles - Velashape Education

I had a previous experience with Velashape at a...

I had a previous experience with Velashape at a different place and had no results. I really thought it was a waste of money. I have been considering Smartlipo, but am not mentally ready for that. My baby pooch and love handles really weren't that big and I couldn't see going as far as smartlipo to get rid of them.

So, I saw an ad for Velashape at another place buy 1 area and get another area free. Belly and love handles, seemed like a good deal. I am happy to say I'm glad I did.

Here's something I learned about Velashape ladies (and I think it goes the same for a good facial or massage!) Velashape is only as good as the person who is doing it. My technician was great! This time was so much different than the first time I had it done! I saw a reduction the second session and even more at the end of 6. I went from a size 8 jeans back in to my 6 jeans. So don't blame the machine because I know for a fact it is operator depedent now!

"Seeing is believing" would be a better rule of thumb for assessing the results of Velashape, or any other laser for that matter. I had Velashape or Velasmooth seven years ago, and it worked well. After researching many of the newer lasers that have come out since then, I just began Velashape again yesterday. It DOES work. Those who mention it is technician dependent are also correct, best to make sure your tech is really interested in you getting good results. Working on a lumpy body for an hour is no picnic, folks!!
I am not blaming my clinic,
velashape site says this:
*************
" How quickly will I notice a change?
Gradual improvement of the treated area can be seen following the first treatment - with the skin surface of the treated area feeling smoother. (still waiting) Results in Circumference and Cellulite Reduction will be MOST apparent 6-8 weeks following the final treatment session. "
****************

*Note it says most apparent, not that it will beging to become apparent. which means it should be somewhat apparent before that.
begin*
1st time: American Laser Center; 2nd time: Young Medical Spa

The technician Heather knows what she's doing!