Vaser-lipo on Outer Thighs - Lumpy After 13 Days

I have had saddlebags for 30+ years, and no amount...

I have had saddlebags for 30+ years, and no amount dieting or exercise would get rid of them. I decided to have Vaser Lipo on my outer thighs.

My procedure was 13 days ago. I was more bruised and sore than anticipated. Bruising has subsided; but I have some lumpy areas I'm very concerned about and still a little sore. I'm not sure if these will go away on their own; or if I will need a "touch up".

Since I quit smoking to have the procedure; I gained a little weight, so this concerns me as well. I'm back on a healthy diet but still not smoking. I haven't seen any after pictures that show any negative results, so I'm not sure if I'm just impatient, or if it is a legitimate concern.

Hmm ... I had contacted the office of Dr. Melissa Miskell in New Braunfels, TX and the receptionist advised she does not do Vaser Lipo.
Its been 3 years now... and the results were ok; but not all that great. No, I doubt Dr. Miskell does these any longer. I was only semi-satisfied with my results. The nurse I dealt with lead me to believe they would fix the issue I had at no charge; but the doctor(s) would never confirm it.
Do you have any photos to share?
Dr. Melissa Miskell

My doctor is very professional and personable. Consultant answered all questions, but only works in the office 2 days a week, so I haven't been able to get post-procedure questions answered yet.