Vaser-lipo on Outer Thighs - Lumpy After 13 Days

I have had saddlebags for 30+ years, and no amount...

I have had saddlebags for 30+ years, and no amount dieting or exercise would get rid of them. I decided to have Vaser Lipo on my outer thighs.

My procedure was 13 days ago. I was more bruised and sore than anticipated. Bruising has subsided; but I have some lumpy areas I'm very concerned about and still a little sore. I'm not sure if these will go away on their own; or if I will need a "touch up".

Since I quit smoking to have the procedure; I gained a little weight, so this concerns me as well. I'm back on a healthy diet but still not smoking. I haven't seen any after pictures that show any negative results, so I'm not sure if I'm just impatient, or if it is a legitimate concern.

Dr. Melissa Miskell

My doctor is very professional and personable. Consultant answered all questions, but only works in the office 2 days a week, so I haven't been able to get post-procedure questions answered yet.

Hmm ... I had contacted the office of Dr. Melissa Miskell in New Braunfels, TX and the receptionist advised she does not do Vaser Lipo.
Its been 3 years now... and the results were ok; but not all that great. No, I doubt Dr. Miskell does these any longer. I was only semi-satisfied with my results. The nurse I dealt with lead me to believe they would fix the issue I had at no charge; but the doctor(s) would never confirm it.
Do you have any photos to share?
did the lumpiness eventual go away. thinking of having it done in same area. thanks!
Update: Another week has passed, and the swelling seems to be going down more. The lumpiness isn't as bad either. I think I was just being impatient. Have f/u appointment Friday 6/26.