Vaser Lipo on Abs and Flanks (Lovehandles)...the Good, the Bad and the No More Ugly?

Well, as a happy 37th birthday to myself I...

Well, as a happy 37th birthday to myself I scheduled my Vaser Lipo two weeks ago.

Today is the big day. I've been taking Vitamin K all week and started antibiotics yesterday. I was prescribed Lorezapam (sp) for pre-op anxiety but I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas so haven't had eaten any of those until just now. I go in at 2:00 which is in two hours, so I thought this would be a good time to post my "before" pictures (as if there is a good time to document this sort of thing LOL). Well, it wouldn't let me post until I could tell about the actual surgery, so here I am about 48 hours later.

Please don't read this account unless you plan to read the entire thing because I'm going to be brutally honest and there are parts of this that were unpleasant...well, awful. That being said, I can hardly wait to go back next month and have my outer thighs done.

Photo Update

Bill Sekulovski / Brentwood Laser Liposuction Clinic

Intelligent answers to all my questions; took all the time I needed; felt like I was the most important patient they ever had. Only complaint was lack of options for pain - apparently some people are so affected they almost sleep through the whole thing but I was fully awake and aware and sometimes in alot of pain.

Hi, I was curious about your experience with the thighs as that's what I'm considering having done (also in nashville area). Also, I was curious to know about how long it took for all the little incision circles to go away.
I'm so sorry. I'm approaching my 39th b'day this week, so it's been a full two years since I did mine, and I'm still very pleased. The scars have all but disappeared and my lower abdomen is flat (so nice that it makes my upper one look flabby by comparison LOL). The only downfall I've noticed is that if I gain weight, it will show up a little faster in the other non-treated problem areas. But, all in all I would do it again in a second. Again, I'm so sorry for your bad experience...especially after paying so much money! I would definitely pursue that doctor and MAKE him MAKE IT RIGHT! Good luck!

You look amazing!!
Unfortunately I did not have a good experience.
I had armas and abs and inner knees done. The doc was a money taker!! I did not see much difference and I spend ove $6.000,000 ( over six thousand).
He left a chunck of fat in the mid and upper abs,and now is trying to get more money by saying I need a tummy tuck. He does not know that I have consulted with others plastic surgeons and they all gave similar feedback: The job was not well done.

It is important to do you homework and get as many as second opinions as possible. I was not smart in this sense. I just considered that he is American Board certified... This credential does not assure satisfying results.

You look great!!
I dont' know; I think I just got lucky. SOrry.
I am also in Brentwood. Is your doctors name Bill __? You look amazing. I had tt several years ago & the doctor that did it has passed away. Very impressed with your results.
yes, it's Bill S.
sorry didn't see that you had listed the clinic. I dont live in same area can you suggest some things other than board cert. to look for I see your doc was trained with the best How can I find one like that and reasonable too
I know this is an older post but can you tell me who your doctor was? I think he/she did an amazing job!

{edited} in Brentwood, TN. I THINK the number was 373-5700. Tell him Susanna recommended him!

Edited by Sharon: We've added your provider name to the review. Thanks!
for $2,000, what areas specifically did you get treated?
I did it in two separate 'procedures'. The first did my abs (upper & lower) and the 'love handles'. The second did my outer thighs.
I'm totally confused - is this supposed to be the same person in the before/after pictures? Looks very suspicious to me. In one before picture there is a tatoo on the back, then on the after it is not there. Completely different skin tone as well. Pretty fishy if you ask me.
Since it's my back I am fairly certain I don't have a tatoo on it in either the before or the after picture. And since I am not gaining anything by posting photos of my half-naked body and fat rolls there really isn't any cause to be 'fishy'. But thank you so much for policing the site for us...although I'm also certain nobody did ask you.
That is npt a tattoo, it is a top, look at the two pics. the back and the side view there is the blue coloring that you see...
Put towels on the bed for the 1st 24 hours because there will be drainage. Do not freak out because at first it will look awesome but then it will swell and look bigger for a few weeks, but it will go back down later. ALWAYS wear your compression garmet! Good luck & tell Dr. Bill that Susanna said "hi"!
Hope, You look great, I am scheduled to have my inner thighs done on January 22nd. I'm a little nervous about the pain part, however I'm willing to go through it to get the results I see from your pics. I am going to the same doctor as you, any post surgery advice?
wow! you look great! please, send me the name of your doctor! thanks!!!

{edited} on East Park in Brentwood. Please tell him Susanna referred you.

Edited by Sharon: We've added your provider info to your review. Thanks!
I live in the same area as you, could you please give me the info on the person who did your lipo?
To remove the fat from your whole stomach the cost was only 21,00? Thanx Phenom
are you saying that your cost was ONLY 2K Plz respond and BTW you do look amazing. Your Doctor did a great job!!!
It was $2100 for the stomach, including the areas above and below the belly button and between the bottom of the rib cage and the top of my hips on both sides (flanks). I then paid another $1200 to have my outer thighs done. They turned out fantastic - much less cellulite also and the 'line' where my bottom meets the top of my thighs is much better defined.
Wow, girl! You look dang amazing! Congrats! I had the whole shabang done surgically 2.5 months ago and i havent dropped not one dress size...i just noticed that my clothes fit a bit better. However, it took me 2 months to get back into my (size 4-6). After the TT/FBL surgery - I had to buy big girl (sizes 8-10) - diff not what i expected! i'm very happy for you!