Vaser Lipo on Abs and Flanks (Lovehandles)...the Good, the Bad and the No More Ugly?

Well, as a happy 37th birthday to myself I...

Well, as a happy 37th birthday to myself I scheduled my Vaser Lipo two weeks ago.

Today is the big day. I've been taking Vitamin K all week and started antibiotics yesterday. I was prescribed Lorezapam (sp) for pre-op anxiety but I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas so haven't had eaten any of those until just now. I go in at 2:00 which is in two hours, so I thought this would be a good time to post my "before" pictures (as if there is a good time to document this sort of thing LOL). Well, it wouldn't let me post until I could tell about the actual surgery, so here I am about 48 hours later.

Please don't read this account unless you plan to read the entire thing because I'm going to be brutally honest and there are parts of this that were unpleasant...well, awful. That being said, I can hardly wait to go back next month and have my outer thighs done.

Photo Update

Bill Sekulovski / Brentwood Laser Liposuction Clinic

Intelligent answers to all my questions; took all the time I needed; felt like I was the most important patient they ever had. Only complaint was lack of options for pain - apparently some people are so affected they almost sleep through the whole thing but I was fully awake and aware and sometimes in alot of pain.