V-Beam Has Helped Redness and Broken Capillaries

I recently have started v-beam with a...

I recently have started v-beam with a dermatologist who specializes in lasers. I have had 2 treatments and its been just 2 days since my last treatment.

After the first treatment I had some bruising and swelling. I looked like someone had punched me in the face. The swelling went down after 3 days and the bruising took about a week and a half to fully go away. The worst bruise left a slight brown spot but it's probably only noticeable to me. What I did notice and didn't expect is that the v-beam seemed to lighten my under eye circles, major plus!

It definitely lightened the broken caps but I feel I will need more treatments to get rid of them completely. After second treatment I am still swollen and have more bruising but I told her it was ok to leave bruises as this means the laser is going deeper and more affective.

The pain with v-beam is slight even when she went deeper with the laser. The flashes of light were actually more startling to me than the pain. I would recommend v-beam for broken caps and under eye circles as its worked well for me.

Photo Update

Dr. Chitralada Vibhagool

My doctor was very thorough and really took her time. She explained everything as she went along. I feel she was expensive but I would rather pay more money and have someone do a great job.

hi there, i am exactly in your situation... swollen AND bruised. Might i ask if you kept on going or if those couple of sessions were enough? Do you remember using any particular cream on them? Thanks C