Teosyal Nightmare in Naso-labial Lines

I had what I thought was restylane (but was...

I had what I thought was restylane (but was actually Teosyal) injected into the naso-labial lines by a cosmetic nurse who had successfully treated me with botox in the past. The result was over-filling in the lower right cheek.

I requested hylaronidase some weeks later, to diminish some of the tightness and this resulted in the right side looking sunken & lower than the left. Three 'corrective' treatments (with Teosyal touch-up) later and the right naso-labial line now looks stretched giving an unnatural effect (like 'the joker's' grin) at the corner of my mouth. My mouth is also lopsided in comparison to the left and droops slight;y on the right side, when I smile. The left side was originally injected quite high up on the naso-labial line/into the lower part of the cheek, so both sides now look complately uneven.

I don't want to see the same woman for further corrective treatment, so how do I resolve this mess? As I'm now extremely self-conscious about the distortion of my face around the mouth.

She wasn't competant enough, I've since realized, to perform this procedure. Nor did she spend much time explaining how the product works, pro's and con's etc.