Tummy Tuck Recovery 9 Weeks Post Op

I went in for a mini tummy tuck to remove excess...

I went in for a mini tummy tuck to remove excess fat from 3 pregnancies and when the surgery was done he performed a full tummy tuck which I did not want because of the possible complications like the moving of the belly button, the longer scar and longer recovery. I also had a breast lift and implants for a small c cup and am a full c cup at the moment. I only wanted a lift and the doctor said I would lose a whole cup size and that he would need to add implants.

I am 9 weeks post op of tummy tuck. The entire muscle around the belly button is still swollen, hard and sore. I also have two red marks as you can see and the doctor said he didn't know what this is. When I sit there is a bump above the belly button. Is this normal? Also, is it normal to go in for a mini tummy tuck (I was firm about only wanting a mini tummy tuck) and come out with a full tummy tuck? He was a no show on my 1 day check up and 2 other check up visits.

Because he didn't listen to me and perfomed a full tummy tuck against my wishes.