Tummy Tuck Recovery 9 Weeks Post Op

I went in for a mini tummy tuck to remove excess...

I went in for a mini tummy tuck to remove excess fat from 3 pregnancies and when the surgery was done he performed a full tummy tuck which I did not want because of the possible complications like the moving of the belly button, the longer scar and longer recovery. I also had a breast lift and implants for a small c cup and am a full c cup at the moment. I only wanted a lift and the doctor said I would lose a whole cup size and that he would need to add implants.

I am 9 weeks post op of tummy tuck. The entire muscle around the belly button is still swollen, hard and sore. I also have two red marks as you can see and the doctor said he didn't know what this is. When I sit there is a bump above the belly button. Is this normal? Also, is it normal to go in for a mini tummy tuck (I was firm about only wanting a mini tummy tuck) and come out with a full tummy tuck? He was a no show on my 1 day check up and 2 other check up visits.

Hi I'm so sorry to hear that you have had so much trouble. I sure hope that you will feel better soon, but if you have just had a full tt, i would suggest that you be patient. This is a major change in your body and it takes time for you to heal. Scares will also fade alot in time. The pain should also decrease in time but you have to be patient. Good luck!
Hi. I am so sorry to hear what happened to you. I am trying to decide on a doctor for a tt as well, and I happen to live in your area. I am having a hard time deciding on the right doctor. I have heard alot of negative outcomes on Realself and I am very worried. Would you mind emailing me with your doctor's name? Thanks.
It is frustrating to me that so many people do not communicate with their doctors. We (I'm a doctor, but not in any field that would provide any of these self improvement procedures) are not mind readers. Talk to us, tell us why you are happy, tell us why you are unhappy, tell us what you are thinking!

Because he didn't listen to me and perfomed a full tummy tuck against my wishes.