I've Wanted a Tummy Tuck for 20 Years. I Am Thrilled with my Results.

I wanted to have a tummy tuck for 20 years- and...

I wanted to have a tummy tuck for 20 years- and finally got the courage to do it. My Doctor was excellent both in bedside manner and in his skills as a surgeon and artist. I had very little recovery discomfort. My healing has been quick and easy.

I now have the tummy that I never had as a teenager. I would recommend this procedure to anyone who is thinking about it.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

My Doctor is exceptionally skilled and fantastic at what he does. He made me feel like I was the only patient in the world everytime I had an appointment. I can not say enough good things about him. I look GREAT thanks to him.

Ok, sorry this is weird.. I posted this on a different thread. I apologize.. I'm glad you are so happy with your procedure. I only hope I will be too one day! =)
My stomach is protruding a little bit but I am not sure if it is just because I am swollen or what. My stomach wasn't that big to start with, I just had two c-sections and stretch marks galore to deal with which the tuck got rid of.. but I have had other complications too.. I'm so frustrated...