I've Wanted a Tummy Tuck for 20 Years. I Am Thrilled with my Results.

I wanted to have a tummy tuck for 20 years- and...

I wanted to have a tummy tuck for 20 years- and finally got the courage to do it. My Doctor was excellent both in bedside manner and in his skills as a surgeon and artist. I had very little recovery discomfort. My healing has been quick and easy.

I now have the tummy that I never had as a teenager. I would recommend this procedure to anyone who is thinking about it.

Ok, sorry this is weird.. I posted this on a different thread. I apologize.. I'm glad you are so happy with your procedure. I only hope I will be too one day! =)
My stomach is protruding a little bit but I am not sure if it is just because I am swollen or what. My stomach wasn't that big to start with, I just had two c-sections and stretch marks galore to deal with which the tuck got rid of.. but I have had other complications too.. I'm so frustrated...
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

My Doctor is exceptionally skilled and fantastic at what he does. He made me feel like I was the only patient in the world everytime I had an appointment. I can not say enough good things about him. I look GREAT thanks to him.