Hard Stomach and Permanent Sutures Safe for Future Pregnancy?!? Bad Scars After Breast Lift

I had the tummy tuck because I had already had...

I had the tummy tuck because I had already had three children close together and my skin was left saggy and stretched out. It was gross and really affecting my self esteem. Exercise did not help tone this skin at all so I had no choice but to resort to surgery to get rid of it. They cut 6-7 lbs of skin off.

I also had a breast lift with implants put in and those scars are very bad. And when I touch the area with the scars [on my breasts] I can feel my silicone gel implants even though I cant feel them when I push on the top of my boob. Its almost like they are sitting at the very bottom. My boobs including my nipples are always hurting...it is even uncomfortable for my boobs to be touched. Is any of this normal? I am very disappointed with my breast augmentation.

Total was 13,450. Tummy tuck was 6500 of that amount.

I had a tummy tuck 6 months ago and I have realized that my lower stomach feels very hard to the touch almost as though Im always flexing my stomach muscle and it almost looks like a small buldge. I work out at a gym but not so much that I should have a rock hard stomach. I am wondering why it is hard to the touch. I also did not know at the time of my procedure that my sutures running from my breast bone to my belly button were permanent...is it safe for me to get pregnant in a few years or would that cause my muscles to ripe open? thank you
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

I had developed a few infections that were pussing and causing big holes to form in my incision line...When I brought this to my surgeons attention he actually ripped my scabs off instead of letting them heal properly...This caused even more scarring and he also told me that even though they were pussing green, that they werent infected. He instead referred to my infected areas as "weak spots" These areas resorted in large scars.