Tummy Tuck Was a Success

Dr. P is an absolutely exceptional surgeon. He is...

Dr. P is an absolutely exceptional surgeon. He is understanding, compassionate, attentive, brilliant, honest, and above all, has earned the respect and confidence of his peers, staff and patients. His entire staff is wonderful.

My ratings and comments are a result of being a current patient. I was referred to him by one of my doctors and I researched everything I could about him. I literally carried his number with me for 2 years before I made the initial appointment. Once I had my preliminary consultation I was convinced that I had the made the right decision.

One surgery later, he didn't prove me wrong - HE IS THE BEST. Not only is he an artist, but the most kindhearted doctor I have met. Any surgery is a risk, however, plastic surgery is elective. So we elect to put ourselves in the best hands possible. I strongly urge anyone that is interested or just thinking about cosmetic surgery - contact my Dr. - you will be thankful you did.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. and his staff - the VERY BEST! I am so satisfied and will continue to be a patient.