Tummy Tuck After 2 C-sections - Stomach Muscle Spasms

I had a tummy tuck 2 years ago. I did it because I...

I had a tummy tuck 2 years ago. I did it because I had 2 c'-sections and I looked like i was 8 months pregnant after having my kids.

pros - stomach is flat and tightened

cons - scar is huge and spasms or as i like to call them "charlie horse cramps of the stomach"

The results are amazing in comparison to what it looked like before the surgery.

I can't do any sit-ups anymore because anytime I try to stimulate my ab muscles the begin to cramp "charlie horse style"were the muscles are cramped in such a way that they protrude out and it looks like I have rock in my stomach just like when you have a charlie horse cramp in you leg. It hurts immensely and all i could do is drop on the floor, bend my body and press as hard as I can on the spasming muscles in my stomach until it calms down.

Can anyone tell me please why this is happening to me? This has been going on for over a year and a half. I told the doctor about it and he said that it's normal and should go away with time. Is he right? will this go away? will i be able to do crunches again?
Scott Lessin

He was a good doctor overall.