SmartLipo for Stubborn Tummy and Back Fat (26 Y/o)

I am 26 am in great health. No matter how much I...

I am 26 am in great health. No matter how much I worked out, I never could get rid of my back and tummy.

I decided to have this done about 2 weeks before I had the procedure. I went in for a free consultation exactly one week before having this done. It couldn't have been an easier decision for me. I did; however, do A LOT of research. I was obsessed...EVERY NIGHT for hours I was looking up everything I possibly could find on what I can expect. I made sure I was FULLY aware what I was getting myself into as this is my first time having ANYTHING done.

For the procedure itself, I don't remember A THING! They hooked me up to an IV and the next thing I remember is me waking up on my couch!

I am going to work tomorrow... we'll see how that goes! I have added pics below... they speak for themselves... I am still swollen and cannot WAIT for the end results! I will keep everyone posted with pics throughout the next few weeks!

Well, I also went to the same doctor in Plano, TX. I was very unhappy with the results to say the least. I had another doctor in Miami, Fl(a real plastic surgeon since the one in Plano is an "Ear, Nose, Throat" doctor) fix his ugly job. He left fatty areas, lumps, and 2 scars that looked like cigarette burns on my abdomen. I am glad this other surgeon was able to fix all these issues. I was told by this well known plastic surgeon that this E.N.T. has no business doing any type of liposuction. I AGREE 100%. By the way Bubblegirl... I do not see any recent pictures of your procedure? Why? The ones you have here are too recent to determine anything. You are swollen, bruised and it looks very lumpy.
Hey Bubblegirl, I know you said that you were going to post more pics soon and I don't want to beg, but I was wondering if you could post pics of where they put the lasers in. I have wanted to do this for a long time and I think I am finally getting the balls to do it and I want to make sure I'm not going to hate it. I am worried that its going to come back and Im worried that I won't be able to work right away cause I'm sore and I'm worried that that the scars will be big and everyone will know. If you could help me with these concerns it would be much appreciated. Thanks again and you look great so far!! :)
So far it is definitely worth it. You will be healed up in 2 weeks, but you will still have trouble bending over and you will still be sore. I was unhappy with my stomach and back for so long, it was a clear choice for me! Let me know if you decide to go through with it! Good luck!!
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

The BEST doctor in the Dallas area..if not everywhere!