Too Many Chemical Peels, is It a Bad Thing? I've Had 3 Done in 3 Months.

I decided to have the chemical peel done because I...

I decided to have the chemical peel done because I was told by a medical spa it is a great procedure to do at my age (26) to improve my skin, making it firmer, correcting the pigmentation and improving wrinkles.

So, I have tried it 3 times in 3 months and this 3rd time, my skin feels like it burns a bit when I put moisturizing lotion on and my skin is peeling a ton now, more so than the other 2 times.

Is it bad to get too many chemical peels? I do feel like it is making my skin have a more natural glow to it and more radiance. That is about it though. Any suggestions or advice would be most appreciated. Thank you in advance!

I have been getting chemical peels for the past 3 months, once/month. I was given advice that it helps with skin elasticity, skin pigmentation and wrinkles. I am 26 years old by the way. I joined this 'chemical peel club' for 6 months to try it out. I'm wondering if that is too much for my skin to do this so often? I just had my 3rd one 3 days ago and today my skin is really red around my mouth area, is peeling a ton and I'm just curious if this just means it's working or if it's a sign that my skin has had too many chemicals on it??