Smart Lipo for Bulging Stomach is Definately Worth It! Painless and Easy!

OMG! I read all these reviews that talked about...

OMG! I read all these reviews that talked about pain and bad results and cannot understand that! I am 53 years old, I had a huge bulging stomach, alot on the top which actually made me look pregnant.

I arrived for my appointment and was taken into a room and given underpants and a robe and a relaxer pill and then had pictures taken and lines drawn on me. I had all my questions answered before anything started. It was basically painless. They gave me something to numb it my abdomen which was less pain than a novicane needle at the dentist! Once numb I listened to my music and only felt movement, no pain at all. After I was wrapped in a tight garment and still no pain.

I went home and the worst was the bleeding and liquid that seeped out, but again ot so bad. I took a pain killer and slept well. This morning there was minimal pain and minimal brusing. I just removed my garment to wash it and take a shower and to my surprise, I see a flatter stomach! Its all gone an it will only get better as the swelling goes down! No blood tody either, just kept a few bandaids on.

As soon as I finish washing my garment I am off to work! No down time! The doctor was great and his staff called and checked on me that night and today. I recommend this highly! In the past I tried Velashape and it was a joke, so I was afraid that I was throwing away my money again. Nope. great investment!

I will contine to update as the weeks pass, but I only can imagine it will be better. Sorry I didnt take before pics, but I'll post after ones later.

Day 4I only have slight itching now and that is...

Day 4

I only have slight itching now and that is about the wost of it! I see flatness already and I feel great! I see a whole new me and I still have months of getting better! I used an Arnica cream and it helps get rid of the bruising so that is going away too. I am excited!

2 Months LaterGaining some weight due to slower...

2 Months Later

Gaining some weight due to slower liver enzymes that slow down when fighting the fat loss. I didnt know this. Continuing my sit ups and diet. Office staff is great and works with you. They want to see you succeed. I just need to lose 15-20 lbs and I will really see the difference. Stomach muscles are tightening.

Dr. Richard Goldfarb

The doctor was one of the first to perform Smart Lipo and was very friendly and professional. I felt very comfortable with him and his friendly staff.

I just sent a request to your doctor for a consult. Is there a reason the price you paid is so low? Most places where I live (in jersey) charge at least $5,000.
Do you have before and after pics?
I live in the Lancaster, Pa. area and would like to know the name of the physician who did your procedure. Thank You

Hi Sheila,

Provider information is shown at the top of the review. You must be signed in to view, which requires free registration for an account.