Uncertain About SmartLipo Results - Have Only Lost an Inch So Far

I had smart lipo done on 9/8/09 . I have only lost...

I had smart lipo done on 9/8/09 . I have only lost and inch so far, today is 10/13/09 my measurements are upper belly ( under the breast line ) 42" accross the belly 57" lower belly 51" I dont understand why I have not lost more? I still look the same as when i went in. I am following the DR's instructions, and no change.

I am scared I waisted allot of money and I cannot afford another procudure. plus my belly button is still very tender and when i touch it, i get very sick to my stomach.

the treatment was not bad, the Dr was great, most of the staff had the personality of a rock, and complained about being there.

Is it possiable there is still allot of melted fat in there? please advise, I am so worried.
Dr Khan

How much fat was removed? And mine took longer to see big changes like 3-6 months and I still see more changes 6 months after because of the swelling. Just be patient and are you maintaining your weight?
ok, for 4months now and the only thing different is my sides, I have some lumps and one big one that likes to move around. I see my PCP tomorrow, for an ultra sound. He want to see as he said, what the hell is going on in there. He is not happy about the no answers I have been getting from the surgons office. He will try and get regular lipo covered under my insurence, or at least the lumps removed. So I am still not happy.
I didn't take my measurements -- I wish I did. I am 4 weeks out from lower abs and 6 weeks from loves and I can totally tell a difference just visually but it took about 3 weeks to see results on the loves because I was so swollen. I definitely had hardness and I would massage my belly whenever I thought about it. I wear the garment religiously. Is your doctor not willing to give you a touch-up? I've never heard about waiting months to see results. Do you have a really high BMI? Is it possible you didn't have realistic expectations? I would suggest getting a second opinion and then take that information back to the doctor who performed your procedure. He may need to give you a touch-up. Has anyone else needed months to see results? I would say hang in there and get another opinion!
I went to my PCP he said give it more time, another couple of months. I have no change and I still weigh the same. right now I am so frustrated. I baught all natural foods, and I cut out breads, wheats. I am going nuts, I just want it gone. I am starting to think I should have had regular lipo. But I will give it 2 more months. I see the Dr I went to in Houston December 28th. I hope there are hudge results by then. I am trying to take everyone advise and wait it out, but its so frustrating, because I cannot afford to have it done again.
Thanks Chris I go to my PCP on Friday for a check just to make sure something else isn't going on. Nice to hear what your dr. said
Yea, my doctor was trying to get me to pay more money; I couldn't freakin' believe it! But after some debate he agreed not to charge me; isn't that just swell of him? Needless to say I'm very uneasy about having him redo what he didn't do right in the first place.
I had body jet and smart lipo done on my upper and lower abdomen this morning. So far so good. I've been walking around, doing laundry.
It's been two and a half months for me and I haven't lost a pound or an inch! My surgeon is doing a redo on Nov. 12th because I have lots of bumps on my stomach and it looks worse than before surgery...
I was told by my dr and some people who commented on my questions, to give it more time. if your going back, make sure its free. I told my DR he will fix it if its not right, and i am not paying
I left a message to someone the other day...my advice: Give it more time. It can take many months to see results. I went through this last year.5-6 Months later, I was happy with my procedure.
thank you perfect, I guess I just want to see the results now. I need to buy winter clothes. lol
Hi, I had SmartLipo on 9/4 and I see absolutely no difference and do not measure any differently. It makes no sense to me. My weight has been stable. I can't figure out why it didn't make a difference?
I spoke to my PCP, he examined me because of the pain I still have in my belly button. I told him I have not lost any weight and no inches. I am still bloated. he said its normal for that procedure, depending on the size. well as you have read my measurements, I am not a little girl, all my weight is in my stoamch. he said give it another 2 months, try to massage the lumps I feel. he said he thinks in 2 months I will see a big difference I can only wait. I changed all my food, I buy from natural food stores, stay away from fats.
Hi, I had smart lipo 1 month ago too and I don't see results. I can actually grab my fat from my love handles. Can you grab the fat too??? Or your stomach feel hard??
parts of my stomach is hard, some parts i can still feel fat. and now because of the compresion bandage, my hyatle hernia ( if I spelled the right ) is popping way out. I went to my primary DR yesterday, he said this is normal and in another 2 months I should see a difference.