SmartLipo: Real Results, Really Happy!!

I had my love handles done 3 weeks ago and my...

I had my love handles done 3 weeks ago and my lower abs/tummy done one week ago today. I read all the reviews on this site, researched the facility & doctors and decided to move forward.

My discomfort during and after the procedure was higher than I had expected. I talked to a lot of patients who've had this and they had very little discomfort. I think I have a high tolerance for drugs so the valium wore off me quickly and I was super nervous. I was very sore for a week but I was able to go back to work the next day, I just moved slower.

I thought my surgeon was fabulous. He was skilled and managed my expectations and took time explaining everything to me. He really exceeded my expectations, as did the nurses and staff. I think picking the right place is crucial.

It's 3 weeks later and I can already see how sculpted I am going to look. I am so excited to see full results within a few weeks. I have that hourglass/curvy body back and I can't wait.

I would recommend that people find surgeons that perform this procedure ALL the time. Not someone who does Botox and boob jobs all day and only does SmartLipo once a week. Someone who is an expert at it. Ask how many cases they do a week, make sure they don't just know how to do it but that they SPECIALIZE in it. Ask lots of questions. It's a personal decision to do this but the patient needs to be armed with information.

I would DEFINITELY go through with this again. Overall, it was a wonderful experience, my surgeon rocked it and my results are very pleasing to me...I am a new (hotter) version of myself!!!

Dr. Saul Lahijani at Final Inches

The procedure is VERY safe, great for sculpting and very little downtime.