VERY HAPPY with SmartLipo on Posterior Hips

Yesterday, my Dr did smart lipo assisted lipo on...

Yesterday, my Dr did smart lipo assisted lipo on my posterior hips. Although I'm happy with my body and I know I don't NEED lipo to make me happy, I did this as a plus and am very aware it's a luxury. It doesn't make me or break me. My goal is to achieve more comfort in clothes, especially pants or bottoms as I always had to lift the waistband up since I had a muffin top. It was annoying and although I'm lean everywhere else, that area was just so stubborn.

My question now is it okay to walk around and lay down in any position? What is "over doing it"? I'm not sure I know my limits as I don't have any pain unless if I touch the operated area. Any tips will help. Thanks!

Sorry for the late reply. My doctor is Dr. U (Son and Father are Dr.U's and work in the same office; my doctor was the son). I got this operation over a year ago and I am so happy I did it. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Hi! I was wondering if you could recommend your physician to me, as I am considering getting lipo as well! Thanks! And let me know how you are doing! :)
Hi, that sounds great! I was also wondering which doctor you went to as I am also considering getting smartlipo. Thanks!
Who is your Dr. I live in San Diego and thinking of getting smartlipo. Thanks
Yes, I am very active. My job is that of an occupational therapist working with pre schoolers. I am up/ down constantly and all over the place! I definitely don't have a sedentary job! And I am now recently back to running and the gym. The swelling isn't as bad as the lumps/ and hardness around my belly button, which looks very un-natural! I think I just need to wear the garment longer.
How is your recovery? Did you continue wearing the garment? I wore mine for 1.5 months and randomly for an extra month. My swelling has gone down almost completely and have very minimal numbness. The only thing is that I have a small hard lump on the left side of my hip since day one... so the nurse told me it can be scar tissue or fluid and that sometimes it doesn't come out on its own and you have to help it by massaging 2x a day and I've noticed it go down a bit already.
I haven't taken any pain killers since Sunday and the operation was on Friday. I hardly feel pain, just discomfort in the operated area because of the pressure the under garment gives on the area. I notice swelling when I take it off to shower. Are you walking around? Movement will help your circulation and extra fluids to even out.
You are very lucky to have no pain at all! It may be coming though...but hopefully not. I am out 3 weeks out and I while I experienced a little pain on day 2,3...it was never enough to warrant more than ibuprofen. I am still not back to my old self though, as it is still slightly numb and sore in spots. My dr. recommended that I wear the garment for only two weeks, and I must say that when I started to wear the garment less, I had more swelling, hardness and lumps. Anyone else had that?
Me too. When I take the garment off the swollen areas reappear. Very weird.
How long ago did you get your surgery? The same happened to me... and that's normal. The garment compresses the swelling and so when you take it off it just expands. But after a while, when you take it off you will be able to notice there isn't as much swelling.