Chose Smartlipo Instead of Tummy Tuck

I had Smartlipo done to my upper and lower...

I had Smartlipo done to my upper and lower abdomen, and my front flanks last Saturday (6 days ago). I was supposed to have had my back blanks and inner thighs done as well, but the surgeon spent 5 hours on my abdomen and suggested that have the rest done later.

I'm actually very pleased. I am really a candidate for a full tummy tuck (2 9 lbs kids before age 30) left me with horrible stretch marks, sagging skin and a pouch, but my goal was too just look better in my clothes and having major surgery is not an option.

The pain during the numbing was the worse, followed by the last half hour of constant digging in the same spots of my stomach. The assistant fed me during the procedure and I mainly tried to stay distracted by listening to my Ipod.

Both my husband and I can see a difference. No bruising at all and I only had to take pain meds the first day. I was out and about on Sunday but took off work and only went to the hair salon on Monday. I'm now only sore at the end of day and whenever I'm removing that stupid compression garment to use the bathroom.

The doctor was pretty surprised that the results turned out so well at the one-day follow up, as he had warned me that the sagging stomach might not get any better because so much was loose skin. I hope I'm not disappointed with the skin elasticity once the swelling is all gone. I still plan to have my rear flanks and inner thighs done.

Im so sorry but I didn't think to take photos. I had my lipo done at Final Inches and they have a ton of before and after photos. Go to www.finalinches.com to see some. My tummy is very flat in jeans but because I had so much weight loss there is still some loose skin. It tightened some and I'm pleased with the results. I really didn't want the tummy tuck scar!!!!
Just had my sides and inner thighs done a on Sunday (4 days ago). Same doctor but this time, the aspirating machine vibrated which tickled my ribs. My inner thighs are pretty bruised, but no bruises anywhere else. Less pain this time. I was only sore trying to sit for the first days. I had the procedure Sunday afternoon and went to work for 4 hours Monday afternoon. (I sit all day). The hard roll on my tummy seems to be going away. I'm very pleased with my tummy and dides. CAn't tell that much of a difference with my inner thighs yet. Now that my sides are done, I noticed incredible fat/bra rolls. Hmmmm.....I hope I'm not addicted!
Stretch marks NEVER go away and there's no elasticity left in that skin but the skin around it should tighten up. I didn't start to feel really good until 2 weeks out and then each week gets so much better! WEAR THE GARMENT, it will totally help. For 3 weeks I had the hardness in the exact same spot!!! They told me to massage it whenever I thought about it. It's the tissue trying to heal under the skin. Yesterday was my 4 week mark and I noticed the hardness is almost gone. My tummy is definitely WAY flatter but because it was so big, I'm sure I'll have a little skin fold when I'm all healed but I'm ok with that. I'm still numb, which is weird but I am really seeing the difference. Once you get your loves done, you'll be gorgeous. I can't believe how much of a difference it's made. My doctor totally shaped me and gave me that curvey waist and since I'm large busted, I'm now a total hourglass. You're really going to be happy with it! I'm THRILLED beyond words. So happy I did this! Are you in California? Did you go to a private practice or a laser lipo center?
Healing Waters Day Spa