Breast Augumentation with a Lift

I had had a previous Breast Augumentation in 2001...

I had had a previous Breast Augumentation in 2001 and after my first child was no longer satisfied with my implants. I put it off and then had my second child, which really made me unhappy with my breasts.

After talking with Dr. P, I realized I needed a lift as well as larger implants. I was a little nervous about going larger and having scars from having my breasts lifted. He did an excellent job choosing what would fit my body and was able to do the lift with only arieola removal. Amazing!! I am now a full D and very happy with the results.

Dr. P and everyone in his office is very friendly and welcoming. The funny thing is once you walk into his office you won't want to go any where else.

Dr P is amazing, he listens to what you want and is very honest with what will work with your body. He chose 550cc with me with a minor lift around the aereola. As for the price, he offers military discount so my cost reflects that.

Hi there, I am considering going to california to get this same procedure done by dr.p how large in size cc's? did you go...im considering going quite large and i need a minor lift as well after my two children im also not satisfied with ym implants.....he charged you $8000 for everything? thats a great price....

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. P and his staff are amazing and you will have to go meet them to experience it!