Sculptra Under Eyes, Chin and Temples

I thought it only appropriate that I post my...

I thought it only appropriate that I post my experience as I have appreciated the feedback I have read on from so many others.

After reading much about sculptra and visiting two different doctors in the Pasadena area I decided to try the procedure. The Dr. I went with said he has done 1000s of scuptra treatments and allowed for me to talk on the phone with a patitent of his that had the sculptra. He allowed for me to feel what the sculptra would feel like, as he had it under his eyes.

I had the treatment on my lunch hour this past Monday. From start to finish it took about 30 minutes. The shots to numb my face were the most painful, although tolerable. Initially my right eye swelled up and I couldn't open it. This turned out to be from all the fluid (both numbing solution and sculptra) and lasted less than a minute. When I first saw myself in the mirror, I thought wow. I look great. But as predicted, the bulk of the improvement was gone in a few hours (as the fluids were absorbed).

It is now day two. I see a very slight improvement but am hopeful the results will improve with time and my second treeatment. The Doctor does not want me to have my second treatment for 2 months.

I did not have any bruising or swellling at the injection sights. I re-applied my makeup and returned to the office right after my visit. Nobody noticed a thing. I did start taking Arnica a few days prior to the procedure so this may be part of the reason I had no swelling or bruising.

I will continue to keep you posted as time goes on.