Reviews Are Frightening! Hope Sculptra Works!

I just had my treatment today. I have been...

I just had my treatment today. I have been thinking of this for at least a year and I decided to go ahead because I saw good results in the nurse who works for Dr. D. After reading some of the horror stories, I am praying that I made the correct decision.

I have been massaging my face thoroughly and I plan to massage the treated areas 5 times a day for 5 minutes for the next 5 days.

I've had sculptra two years ago with good results. The massaging is no fun, but worth it. I just had another treatment. It works really well. But I wish their was no massaging needed.

I just had my first Sculptra injections this morning. Two viles. Pain wasn't bad...acute when injected, but tolerable. A little worse than having my spider veins injection. My doctor didn't use a numbing cream, but has lidocaine in the injections, so after the first vile, the second was much easier. I'm very excited with the results, which today are supposed to be a preview of what I will see in months. I might have one small bruise. I'm doing ice pack and gentle massage five time a day. Slight tenderness with massage.

I had my first sculptra fill yesterday. My cheeks are a little sore when I massage. But have been told to massage hard for 5mins 5times a day, for at least 5 days. The more the better as it helps stimulate the skin also.
I used to use radiese, and I want a more natural fill so went for radiesse this time.
I will post again, I have another fill booked in 6 weeks.
Florida Dermatologist

I saw results from someone who was treated.