I Am Happy with It After 4 Treatments

I did not expect Scuptra to turn me into George...

I did not expect Scuptra to turn me into George Clooney and I had very realistic expectations. I just wanted the un-natural sunken 'valleys' on my cheeks to be filled in. After four treatments, I am quite happy with the results and I have not experienced side effects described in here. I had some pin sized bruisings but they went away within days. I had my treatments from April to July 2009.

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

This doctor is a leader in Scuptra treatments and came well recommended. Now I can recommend him to others based on my experience.

I'm interested in Sculptra
I'm scheduled to have Sculptra done on the 3rd. I'm concerned about the horror stories with bumps/lumps under the eyes. Is there any other treatment that is safer to treat sunken areas under the eyes.
I am looking for a reliable provider in the Seattle are.
Hi rjn I used sculptra for many years and it works better in the cheecks then the temples or forehaed for those areas you need PMMA injected with cannula not siringe the cannula leaves a thin layer of pmma between skin layers making look natural, and no lumps when done with cannula. Unfortunately the closest doctors to do that are in Mexico or Brazil where PMMA for HIV wasting was developed.
Nice to hear you have good results, I have had sculptra in temples and cheeks and have had nice results too. Goes down faster in my temples then cheeks. But, temples are easier to redo.