Sculptra is Working Great for Sunken Cheeks After Weight Loss

I have had three sculptra treatments over the last...

I have had three sculptra treatments over the last couple of months and am due another next week. I am very happy so far with the results. My cheeks were sunken from weight loss and I was very unhappy. I now have a much fuller face and love it.

I was told to massage once a day for five minutes and so far no lumps! I have heard that some people who have had this treatment have not even been told that you have to do this! The only thing I do not like about these injectable treatments is how do you know that your getting the correct amount that you have paid for? How would I know how much sculptra is in one treatment?

My first 3 treatments were done by a nurse but I suspect I was not getting a full treatment. Am changing to a Doctor.

I have recenty lost 100 lbs and have lost alot of elasticity in my cheeks...more wrinkles than my Mother!!!! I don't need to look 25 just want to age appropriately...did yo find that this was the case?
Hi sorry for my late reply. I love sculptra and have had excellent results. I will put some photos on here tomorrow so you can see for yourself. It gave me back what I had lost. Have you had it done yet? Sorry I only just got your message.
Looking forward to your pictures. Thanks Sylvia in the USA
hi Lisa if you are still on here. How is it goin with the results? was going to get sculptra in US but prices are sky-high there. would you kindly let me know the name of your London practitioner?

Hi results good will get photos on here as soon as can. Giselle Franklin did mine she very good.

Hi Lisa, I have same problem sunken cheeks.I am recently searcing for a solution.How you getting on with your results?If you happy could you give me your doctor name?I need to find experienced doctor in London.Thank you in advance.