Sculptra Results Are Barely Noticeable

I am/was happy... thought I noticed a difference...

I am/was happy... thought I noticed a difference when I first had the sculptra injected... could be from the swelling. I did bruise, which I was not expecting to so badly. It took 2 weeks for the bruising to go away. Maybe you can suggest something to lessen this.

Hi, I had sculptra about 5-6 weeks ago but I don't really see a difference. I will be going for another fill in a week. How long does it take to see something is happening.... I know it takes time but what timeframe is realistic? Will this second fill make the difference?

DI

I do only because I'm willing to give it more time to evolve. That's what I'm hoping for... results are mildly noticable 5-6 weeks into injection.

Sorry, I didn't have any before pics taken.

I paid £400 per treatment, for 1 vial of sculptra.

The interval was 6 weeks, but as I had very good results, we decided to leave it for 5 months before trying a third. That will be in June.

I suspect the jaw line maybe difficult, as areas with high muscle activity result in greater chance of clumping. A decent practioner, who has done many treatments, should be able to advise what is possible. The cheeks are very suitable, if they are filled cleverly they can create a nice lift effect.

I advise a consultation with a decent practitioner, someone who explains all the pros and cons, and has been providing sculptra for a while.

Let me know how you get on, and if you have any questions.
is that ok,if you post your photo before and after?

2-how much did you spend for your 1st injection?
if you want,you can share the photos with me to
hamidjuni@yahoo.com
3-how many month is the interval time between each injection?

i am looking ofr jaw line and cheek area.
and i am living in Toronto.so best city is Toronto for now or may be L.A in future.

thanks alot for helping
is that ok,if you post your photo before and after?

2-how much did you spend for your 1st injection?
if you want,you can share the photos with me to
hamidjuni@yahoo.com
3-how many month is the interval time between each injection?

i am looking ofr jaw line and cheek area.

thanks alot for helping
who is your doctor>may i know his site?
are you happy with result now?
I had my second sculptra injections end of jan. The results from my first injections were very good. My cheeks filled out. The appearance is softer than radiesse. I massaged 5 - 10 times a day, as this prevents the clumping. The second injections were ok, and the results kept improving. I am going again in June for an assessment and maybe a 3rd set if needed.
I have been going to Mulberry Medical, in Northampton uk.
I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.
It depends on age/sex and skin. Young men need less my doctor told me. He suggested 1 session might be enough based on his experience. But I have booked in again in 6 weeks for a top-up just incase I need a boost.

I had been using radiese before, but found this good initially, but would clump together and was not very smooth.
I want a more natural look, and we decided to give sculptra a go.
I will post back with how I get on.

Oh and I was told to massage HARD at least 5 times a day. The more the better!
I tell patients after 1 treatment you may not notice anything. You need two or three treatments minumum
ok few months later, i have noticed my face looks fuller, lines seemed to of faded although still have a few lines on cheeks. This looks natural. Would have this done again.
Hi guys, i had my first treatment 6 months ago, and left a big gap, recently had my second treatment total of two vials as my doctor suggests all i need. I noticed a little difference first time after 8 weeks, obviously i have to wait another 8 weeks to see my second treatment. I am a big baby with needles and found the experience a bit daunting, i would have it again in couple of years.
Hi, just wanted to update from my second session...2 months now and I'm starting to see results taking effect. Hope it keeps going, my doctor doesn't think I need anymore.
I have had 4 vials over the course of a year..every 3 months. I had no results at all after the 1st treatment...It was very gradual and my derm waited for full results 3 months later before continuing. I recommend it by only by someone who has has done many treatments.My Dr has done over 1000 and he has some patients from 5 years ago that still have their results.....so go REAL slow as it can be semi-permanent
lmd99: Your Dr. in San Antonio? Can U give me a name? Cost?
Hello I had Sculptra about 2 years ago or so. THe first treatment your not going to see a difference it is obsorbed by the body its not until your second tratment that you notice a difference. I had evolve and i didnt care for it. THe sculptra lasts for about 2 years. I think i did about 4 injections. so you will need about 3 to 4. hope this helps!
Hi, thanks for the responses... just had another treatment two weeks ago and starting to see a difference. So far, so good... no regrets. I believe 3 months before I see the full results of the treatment. I do recommend sculptra but with a very experienced doctor.
I needed a second treatment to see the difference. Results at about 3 months after first round. Treatments were 8 weeks apart.
Regarding the bruising: I applied ice immediately after the treatment and continued to reapply for the first day. I also used Traumeel cream for inflammation.