SLIM Lipo Done on Belly 9/2/09

I had SLIM Lipo done on my belly 2 days ago. I was...

I had SLIM Lipo done on my belly 2 days ago. I was a little nervous but the only thing I felt was the needle when he numbed my skin. The procedure was a piece of cake. I had a lot of draining and some soreness that evening.

Yesterday the drainage stopped and the only thing that's uncomfortable is getting in and out of a car. I only took 2 Vicodin the first day, now it's just Tylenol. Of course I still have a lot of swelling but I would do it again in a heartbeat. Next year my inner thighs will get done and I am excited already.

I am now 6 days post op and I am only a little...

I am now 6 days post op and I am only a little sore. I expected the swelling to go down more by now but I am not very patient! My post op visit is this week Friday. I still think it's a wonderful procedure and I would do it again in a heart beat.

hi how are you doing now and what are your results? can you provide any pics please i would like to see his work..congrats
Hi again I paid $ 2,500 for mostly lower abs but he also did a big part of the upper abs and obliques. I am going back for another follow up on 9/29. I am still wearing my compression garment. We have a love/hate relationship LOL. E-mail me back with any questions. BTW $ 4,000 seems a little hefty for this area. Who is the dr.?
Where is your Dr located please? Thanks,how is your results so far?
Dr.Thomas Young Young Medical Spa, Rt. 309 S/Hopewell Rd.

My doctor is very personal, is always up on new techniques and has a great reputation