SLIM Lipo Done on Belly 9/2/09

I had SLIM Lipo done on my belly 2 days ago. I was...

I had SLIM Lipo done on my belly 2 days ago. I was a little nervous but the only thing I felt was the needle when he numbed my skin. The procedure was a piece of cake. I had a lot of draining and some soreness that evening.

Yesterday the drainage stopped and the only thing that's uncomfortable is getting in and out of a car. I only took 2 Vicodin the first day, now it's just Tylenol. Of course I still have a lot of swelling but I would do it again in a heartbeat. Next year my inner thighs will get done and I am excited already.

I am now 6 days post op and I am only a little...

I am now 6 days post op and I am only a little sore. I expected the swelling to go down more by now but I am not very patient! My post op visit is this week Friday. I still think it's a wonderful procedure and I would do it again in a heart beat.

Dr.Thomas Young Young Medical Spa, Rt. 309 S/Hopewell Rd.

My doctor is very personal, is always up on new techniques and has a great reputation

hi how are you doing now and what are your results? can you provide any pics please i would like to see his work..congrats
Hi again I paid $ 2,500 for mostly lower abs but he also did a big part of the upper abs and obliques. I am going back for another follow up on 9/29. I am still wearing my compression garment. We have a love/hate relationship LOL. E-mail me back with any questions. BTW $ 4,000 seems a little hefty for this area. Who is the dr.?
Where is your Dr located please? Thanks,how is your results so far?
hi there, just a quick question. By belly do you mean the uper and lower abs together or something else. I'm shopping around for a good and affordable doctor. Today I went to see a cosmetic surgeon who quoted me $4000 to do upper and lower abs, so thats a bit pricey for me.
Thanks so much for sharing! usually you just hear bad stuff but its good to know people actually write good comments. I'm definitely going to their seminar on Sunday! You were so helpful Angelmed!! Bless you!
Thank you! No one ever says who their doc is. I appreciate the heads up. I went to Azani and they wanted to send me out of town to some other doctor. Same thing happened at 2 other places who have ads. Wassup with that??? So, you actually had your slim lipo done here in the valley? Didn't have to drive somewhere else?
No right here. Perfect! Atmosphere there is very relaxing, staff is great. My belly is basically flat now except for the evening when I retain some fluid and my belly feels hard. But they give you 2 complimentary treatment of VELA shape, which gets rid of the fluid. Check out the website. They have a seminar/brunch on 9/27.Let me know what you think!
I am now 15 days post op. I am still wearing my compression garment. ( We have a love hate relationship). My belly looks great. I will have my second VELA shape treatment tomorrow. Last Friday I had my injections in my face (Juvederm and Radisse) and I am so excited. It looks great. 3 people told me I look fantastic. And I feel like a million dollars!

I hjave been in the medical/pharmaceutical field for over 30 years and I did a lot of research. I also know a lot of Plastic Surgeons in the area I would not recommend. My Dr. is very professional. He does not "overdo" it but steps in when you have a concern and does correction for free.

{edited} Winderful doctor. Having my post op follow up today and getting Juvederm and Radisse injection in my face today. I am so excited!

Edited by Sharon: We've added your provider info to the review. Thank you!
HI I am from the Reading area and I was just wondering if you could give me the name of your doctor. I have been considering lipo at different plastic surgeons and this seems to be a good option. THanks for your time
I just wanted to know the name/number of your doctor--it seems to be edited out. It is now 2 months since you're procedure, right? How are you doing and how are the results now? Thanks for any information! mommaosa@yahoo.com
I live in Bethlehem. Can you please tell me who your doctor was? I want to do my belly and hips.