Rhinoplasty Tip Swelling at 8 Months

Pros: quick recovery, minimal pain, can change the...

pros: quick recovery, minimal pain, can change the nose dramatically
cons: long wait for results, could be expensive, risk of revision

overall I recommend it.

Updated on Aug 25, 2009
i had primary rhinoplasty 9 months ago.

the pros: made nose smaller, straight , easy recovery , not painful

the cons: expensive, might have undesired results,

I had primary rhinoplasty 9 months ago. I am middle eastern and I had a pretty big nose, bulbous tip. I am now happy with my profile (i like a bit of a bone), but I feel like the tip is still significantly big and round compared to the bridge (and a little pinched, but thats not my point here). It Could it be rhinoplasty swelling at 9 months? the transition from the bridge to the tip is not smooth. What could it be? final result? plz see pic.

I had an open rhinoplasty done 8 months ago. one side of my profile looks a little different from the other -- the tip seems bigger on one side. Could it be swelling at one side at 8 months?
Hi! I saw the question you posted regarding a possible pinched tip 2 months post op. From the pictures above, it looks like the issue resolved on it's own. Am I right in assuming that the improvement was a result of time and not a revision? I am 9 days post op and fearing that my nose may end up pinched. Your story is encouraging. You are beautiful and your nose looks natural. All the best!
what is the name of your doctor?
Looks good. Is it painful and who did you see in lebanon? Who would you recommend?