Great Results!!! Very Happy

It's only been just over a week since I had my...

It's only been just over a week since I had my nose job and i'm very happy already I know there is a lot of swelling still. As my nose looks so good only a week after I know it will look great when all the swelling has gone away. I had not much pain at all although I was taking pain killers every day for the first 4 days. I found ice packs really helped too for the for the first few days.

I always thought my nostrals were pretty big and I also had a small hump on the bridge of my nose. I wanted the tip made smaller and the hump removed also the nostrals made smaller.

My Doctor was fantastic he listened to what I wanted then told me his ideas too. At first he was not sure he wanted to do it as he said I already had a good nose but I know that he could do the job with his great experience so I was pleased when he agreed to do it. He specilizes in Rhinoplasty. He was very good!

I recommend anyone to go to him!!!! he will not let you down.

I'm still waiting for swelling to go down but i'm very happy so far so I think things can only get better.

If your unhappy with your nose and want it improved go to this Doctor.

Any questions about my experience I will be happy to answer.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

He listened and is fantastic at his Job! he has a lot of experience and specilizes in Rhinoplasty!