Great Results!!! Very Happy

It's only been just over a week since I had my...

It's only been just over a week since I had my nose job and i'm very happy already I know there is a lot of swelling still. As my nose looks so good only a week after I know it will look great when all the swelling has gone away. I had not much pain at all although I was taking pain killers every day for the first 4 days. I found ice packs really helped too for the for the first few days.

I always thought my nostrals were pretty big and I also had a small hump on the bridge of my nose. I wanted the tip made smaller and the hump removed also the nostrals made smaller.

My Doctor was fantastic he listened to what I wanted then told me his ideas too. At first he was not sure he wanted to do it as he said I already had a good nose but I know that he could do the job with his great experience so I was pleased when he agreed to do it. He specilizes in Rhinoplasty. He was very good!

I recommend anyone to go to him!!!! he will not let you down.

I'm still waiting for swelling to go down but i'm very happy so far so I think things can only get better.

If your unhappy with your nose and want it improved go to this Doctor.

Any questions about my experience I will be happy to answer.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

He listened and is fantastic at his Job! he has a lot of experience and specilizes in Rhinoplasty!

Hi There, I have rhino Scheduled with dr g in Sept. My biggest worry is collapse. Are you still thrilled with your results?
Hi, thanks for posting your review. I was drawn to your review because I also visited Dr. Grigoryants recently, and from reading your review, the results I'm looking for are similar to what you had done. All I'm really wanting done is getting rid of a slight bump on nose that is really only visible from a 3/4 angle and making tip slightly smaller, like you wanted. When I visited Dr. G, he basically told me that I have a good nose, but that he could make it better through subtle changes. I'm having trouble visualizing what the changes might look like because most of the before/after pictures in his office are for more drastic changes. Do you think it was worth it to go through with the procedure for subtle changes like you had? Any input would be greatly appreciated! Did he do any computer imaging so you could see the possible results? Also, if you have any other after pictures you'd be willing to email me, that would be greatly appreciated (no worries, if not). Thanks so much!
I just had my nose fixed by Dr. Grigoryants about a month ago. I am so happy with the surgery process and the results. My family was also happy because they were worried that I was going to look too different but I am getting only compliments!!
I was thinking about getting a rhinoplasty with Dr. Grigoryants. I just have so many questions and want to make sure he's the right one. How long did it take you to recover? (Like how long did you have to wear any bandages and when they were taken off how bad was the swelling/bruising)Is he easy to make a consultation with or do you have to schedule it months in advance? Also, how soon after the consultation were you able to have surgery? Sorry if I'm asking so many questions, I've just always wanted to have a nose job but want to make sure I'm doing it with the right doctor so I won't have a huge mistake! Thank you!
I just had a consultation with him and he seemed stressed and overworked, but EVERYONE is always happy with his work. I was wondering if I should go through with it even though I got a bad first impression
I know what you saw because I actually saw that too, he over works himself but he is good at what his job, that's why he is so busy. He seemed very over worked and a little stressed when I saw him too but he is the man for the job. First impressions are very important and you have to feel 100% confident with your choice. He is honest and tells you the truth about what is possible some doctors will be all smiles and butter you up by saying they can do this or that and they cannot, Just to get your money! Don't go ahead if you have any doubts about it, it's totally your decision From my experience I think your in good hands but it's up to you and you only. Good Luck let me know if you go ahead and if your happy!
can anyone help me to find a good plastic surgeon in mobile alabama.i want nose job and i do not know from where to start please help me

Hi sereenammar --

You can find board-certified doctors in the RealSelf Doctor Directory. Here is the page for Alabama rhinoplasty surgeons. Rhinoplasty reviews from other Alabama RealSelfers are also shown in the right-side column.

Good luck!

Yes Dr V is the best he should be on TV he did my nose I love it had endless complements! I have never seen a Dr that is is the whole package. He is smart, does good work, sympathetic,good bedside manners, and he is even handsome. This is coming from a nurse that works around MDs. Highly recommend!!!!
Your one of the main reasons I went to him after seeing your nose on realself so thanks for posting your info. I told him about you and made him go to this website to see your comments he said "O'yeah I remember her she was a nurse she was really nice and Yes thats a good nose" haha. I think it's a great help to people us putting our info on here to help people go to the right doctor because there are so many crap ones out there and this doctor is the best in my eyes too!
you results are great!!! i had mine done last week too from the same doctor Dr. Grigoryants he is truly the best rhinoplasty surgeon out there!!!!!
Hi, I am also looking for some doctor to reduce my flared nostrils. Can please let me know the doctor's name who did your surgery. Thanks for your help. masha32

Hi masha32 - Doctor info is shown above the review. Click on the doctor's name to get all of his contact details.