Rhinoplasty to Narrow Bridge - Now, Crooked Nose at 7 Weeks Post Op

I got my nose done because I did not like the wide...

I got my nose done because I did not like the wide bridge and the bulbous, ski slope tip. Also, as I am aging, my cartilage had begun to separate at the tip.

I am not sure of all the pros and cons just yet. I guess one pro is that the bridge is narrower. For the cons see below.

I am 7 weeks post op and am noticing that my nose curves to the left right under the bridge. It then curves back to a centered tip. The tip is also bigger than I imagined it being.

Last week at a post op appt., the dr. said it was due to asymmetrical swelling and that I needed to take my finger and run it down the left side of my nose to help shape it. My nostrils are also very uneven I am not convinced that this is just swelling and not a botch job.

I had a rhinoplasty over 2 years ago and when the bandages came off my nostrils were very uneven and my nose curved to the right. (See my review) My nose is still very crooked. Hopefully your nose will straighten out over time, but that was not the case for me. It looks just like it did right after I had it done.
if it makes u feel better my tip is off centered not sure if its normal or not?
Hi I'm going through the same thing. I had my septorhino done two weeks ago. When the cast came off it looked nice and straight but over the last few days it's become crooked. Saw my surgeon today and he's happy with it and said the same thing to massage it. I guess I am early on but I'm sure it's going to stay crooked. Hope yours improves for you. You are still gorgeous anyway!

I am extremely nervous about the outcome right now...

I am extremely nervous about the outcome right now. Anyone else with similar experiences? What was your outcome??

Oh man, I was thinking I was the only one dealing with this until I read all of these comments! I'm 8 weeks post op and I am experiencing the same thing. I told my doctor of my concerns when I saw him 5 days ago and he brushed them off and told me to look at the bigger picture. . I don't know what to do now because I don't feel like he cares at all what I feel about it, he already has my $8,000. Has your nose improved now?
At this point, a revision procedure would be indicated. Please realize that these are difficult procedures to achieve good results with, but I do believe that done properly, you could have a very nice improvement.
My doc was Dr. Greene. My nose was done in 2009 and again in early 2010. It has reduced in swelling and looks great from the side, but from the front it is still very crooked, although it is not noticeable unless I point it out. Overall, I am still unhappy and really wish I had researched docs a little more thoroughly.

I am not sure just yet if I recommend him just yet. He has a great bed side manner and is very nice, but I am not completely confident with my results yet.