Excellant Facial Plastic Surgeon Fixed Rhinoplasty Mistake from 30 Years Ago

I had a rhinoplasty some 30 years ago and the job...

I had a rhinoplasty some 30 years ago and the job was terrible. My nose becam deformed and my septum wore away from scar tissue.

For many years once i was able to have it redone, no surgeon would touch it. Finally i found my Dr. who also is an ENT. He was so sympathetic and willing to work on my nose being that revisions were his specialty. He made no promises but knew he could make me look much better. He was so interested in my needs and fears and so into his work you could just tell. Also his staff were amazing and accomadating and made me so comfortable.

I would and have had other procedures done by this doctor and recommend him to all my friends and family.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

he truly cared and it showed. my comfort and happiness were his first concern.

Funny how quickly after the last bad review (2 days ago) .. this one comes up. and even funnier is that your surgery was 4 years ago but you ony decided to post it now?! this is one of Rizk's success stories from 2009 ! so they called you right away to put a good review on. Aren't there any other happy customers in the past 4 years?
Dr Rizk performs about 15-20 Rhinos a week. its been 4 years..he should have had about 2500 surgeries done ever since. and he had to cal you to post this?
If you look, this was not just posted being that there is a comment below that is from 3 years ago. Not to mention you can't edit reviews on here or dates, so I don't think this was just posted. It did however come up on a sidebar for me while reading something else.
I can't tell how your nose improved after dr rizk did a revision on you unless you show a before photo. Thanks
If this is you before picture why does it say 9 month post? Can you please put a before and after up. I am getting rhino with Rizk next month and am gettting nervous.
I have heard great things about Dr. Rizk. However the cost seems prohibitive. Was any of the cost absorbed by your health insurance? Also, what type of cartilage did he use for your procedure? (ie. septum, ear, rib)?
Some of my surgery was covered. Most not. I didn't find the cost much higher than another surgeon and I believe you get what you pay for. With Doctor Rizk I got much more than that. I got my life back. This is my before pic btw. He use ear cartiledge and you would never know.
dear lugiljac-
Hey=) i read abuut your surgery with dr sam rizk, congratulations=) you look great!

You know i got a big problem, i have almost exactly the same nose you once had(the picture above), and i´m thinking of gettin revision rhinoplasty with this doc. The problem that i encount is the "money issue", i´ve been saving up since 4 years and still not there yet, its hard to breathe and i´m also living in sweden-far away drom New york.
Did the whole- you're surgery cost 25,000$ or did u pay more after. Cuz i will probably pay between 23-26,000$
I want to ask u another question, i think its a stupid ques but i give it a try- Were money issue your problem too, i mean you've been waiting in 30 years? excuse me on that question.

then a last question, here in realself.com there is a girl wich says dr.Sam rizk charged her 120,00 $ american dollars, is that true is it even possible? well it's seems she is very serious. Can i believe in what she is saying/writing? common 120,000 dollars?? hmm, i'm speecless!!
you can see here in (Revision With Dr. Sam Rizk.) her alias is nana1212.

please i hope you read this and answer me as far as possible, you look great=)!! c ya
Is the photo your before or after photo?