Restalyn Got Rid of my Dark Circles and Hollows

I had the worst dark circles under my eyes from a...

I had the worst dark circles under my eyes from a very young age. Like most women, I would look in the mirror and pull and push the skin to try and figure out what would help. I pushed up and thought," if this were there, it would look great. Then it came to me, filler! I had also seen the NIP?TUCK episode where they filled in hollows on a man with HIV and thought...okay, I'm going online now. (No, I don't have HIV.) I went online and did some research, read the riviews and had seen some great results from resty. I also read horror stories, so I made sure to go to a good dr for this one.

I was scared and excited all at the same time. They gave me some numbing creme and IT STILL HURT and I started to bruise a bit, but I could see the difference right away. My Undereye Hollows were GONE and the dark rings were 80% lighter. I did have some bruising and a couple of injection lumps, but they cleared up in about a week. I also had a bit of what I call "chicken skin." I little yellowish spotty area, but that is long gone now. All of this was easily covered by makeup.

I will admit, I was a bit embarrassed a couple of times during the day. Give yourself about 8 days for the full results and be patient. I have been doing this for 3 years. I really feel that this has helped with my under eye wrinkles, as it helps collagen come back to the area. I don't like to tell my friends I had it done, but anomalously, I will tell anyone who wants to know.

I am grateful for the reviews I read that gave me the confidence to do it, so I am passing this along.

My big advice: take pics, plan ahead, and be paitent and don't be afraid to talk to your doctor and ask for a touch up.

Hey guys,

Since there have been a few posts requesting to know the doctor, I just wanted to mention that we leave it optional for community members to share this information. Some are simply not comfortable sharing it, but we appreciate them sharing their thoughts on the procedure itself nonetheless.

Although its not exactly the info you were hoping for, if you click on the Find a Doctor tab near the top of the page you can narrow it down to your area, by specialist or procedure. You can then read the profiles, Q&A answers, and reviews of those doctors to see if they are someone you would want to consider seeing for your treatment.

Hope that helps some at least. :)

Sorry, I don't get on here much anymore. It was Dr. Jaffee on Rockledge Drive in Bethesda. Good Luck!

Thanks for coming back on to share that info - much appreciated! :)

DC woman doc