Daughter Has Invisalign to Straighten Teeth - Having Trouble Removing Aligners

My daughter received invisaligns to straighten her...

My daughter received invisaligns to straighten her teeth. She is having difficult time with them.

Please help by answering the question. thank you very much.

How does one remove the Invisaligns? My daughter is having a hard time removing the bottom portion of them. Thank you.

The asnwer of an expert. Good to hear from you.

Try the Outie Tool, it makes removing them a breeze. www.outietool.com
No personal experience, yet, but heard about a tool called "Outie" on Amazon, 3 for $7.50. Supposed to be good.
The first few days of a new tray are definitely the hardest to remove...hard on your fingernails. It does take a little practice to get them off at first but I found the easiest for my bottom tray is by my molars on the left side. Great suggestions by everyone.
I had 4 attachments/buttons and an overlapping front tooth. It was very difficult to get my trays off and I ripped the first 2. I got an Aligner Remover Tool, called an Outie. On Amazon, set of 3 is $5.00 plus shipping. It will give you peace of mind and it works great! You still work your trays loose a bit from the back teeth forward and then use this tool to pull them off. It takes me about 30 seconds max to get them off. You'll get the hang of it in no time. I read about it on someone's invisalign blog and thought I would give it a try. It really saved me!
All very good tips. Just keep in mind that a new tray(s) is extra tight the first day or two, making them even harder to remove.
i had the same problem, i actually broke one of my attachments the very next day they where put on. i have 7 on the bottom and 2 up top. i found that choosing the side of your mouth with the least attachments is the key to taking them off. pull on the chosen side to pop it off and gently pull {peel} it off from both the outside and the inside of your mouth. hope it works for you and good luck
thank you very much for all the helpful tips. I appreciate them. My daughter is having a much easier time getting them off.
I do the same as the comment before me - get my fingernail under one side of the aligners right at the back and then pull up and out. The aligners and her teeth are alot tougher than she may think so don't be scared to use a bit of force. :)
What works for me is to 'pluck' from the inside back, so that the tray can be released from the outer buttons. In other words grab the tray with a fingernail by the inside molars. Do this on the other side and it'll pop right out. Good luck!
I have 4 buttons on the bottom...I start on the back of one side by popping it off of my molars with my thumb fingernail. Then I hold the aligner and pull it away from my teeth and up at the same time so that I get them up and over the buttons. I usually start from the right side (I'm right-handed) as I do this, and the left side pops right out. Tell her not to be afraid that she's going to pull too hard...it takes a little force to get them out, and I've yet to break my teeth, buttons, or aligners! Hope that helps!