Unhappy with my Lopsided Quicklift Results

I had the Quicklift procedure 8 months ago. Along...

I had the Quicklift procedure 8 months ago. Along with a cheek and browlift.

I have been unhappy from the moment I woke up. One cheek was pulled up to my side burn area and there was a deep lateral sweep from the corner of my mouth going up to my ear. The other side of my face was barely lifted.

I understand the drawbacks of the mini-lifts. My doctor states that the Quicklift is a modification of the Macs lift. More manipulation is given to the SMAS muscle. He compares the results to be almost as good as a full facelift.

I am very unhappy with my Quicklift results. My face whole face is now asymmectrical. My doctor thinks I look great. I don't like the face that I have a hugh lateral sweep on the left side of my lower face and sagging skin on the right side of my face. He is willing to lift the right side with an incision around my sideburn. Pulling up in that area does lift my face....He also want to inject lipo-dessolve into the lateral sweep to flatten it out. I don't think this will work.

Photo Update

East Brunswick Plastic Surgeon

Everyday I see a lopsided face in the mirror. A doctor who claims to be Dedicated to Excellence should be ashamed of what he did to me.