LipoDissolve to Jumpstart Weight Loss. I Still Regret It a Year Later.

I did Lipodissolve to "jump start" my...

I did Lipodissolve to "jump start" my weight loss and to diminish cellulite on my thighs. I was promised that it would tighten my skin, thereby decreasing cellulite and would help me obtain my goal weight.

The injections are horribly painful-I was allergic to the injections and they kept going instead of offering me a refund. I had large red welts afterwards in the area injected, which burned for hours and then was sore for about 2 days afterwards.

I was bloated and miserable and one nurse teased me for being sensitive to the needle. It is the same needle that is injected approx 20-40 times. Needles become dull and are not meant for multiple use, which can lead to increased pain and risk for infection.

Even with the laser therapy I saw NO results, except that my firm fat is now mushy and I feel worse with still horrible cellulite and pumps on my abdomen and thighs where the injections were given.

I felt pushed into the decision; if you are reading this before making your decision, please reconsider. I wish that I had just done liposuction by the time all is said and done. I quit going to my last appointments but I am still stuck with the bill because there are no refunds offered.

As for a description of the pain-I recently got a large tattoo on my foot and I kept thinking to myself how it was nothing compared to Lipodissolve injections.

NuU Med Spa

doctors were rarely present, but when they were, they are unprofessional, unsympathetic, and uncaring altogether. They give false promises to promote sales.

Charlene roux is an insensitive moron and has no clue what she is talking about. I hope she goes onto get it and I hope she realizes how big of a moron she truly is:)
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Charlene did you ever do the lipo dissolve if so how was it.
“Being overweight sucked, but after reading your book, I lost 85 pounds! Words can’t express how good I feel!“ This is a comment which I recently received about the book Lose Weight Using Four Easy Steps which can be ordered through www.bbotw.com
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Yeah, I researched this stuff pretty heavily for several months. I am so glad I did not do this. This really should not be available. I really don't think that truly ethical doctors are doing this procedure. It is true, just save your money for liposuction. Liposuction may not be perfect for everyone, but it does have proven results. Looks like by your post, you could easily have paid for liposuction. How many of these treatments did you get that you paid out 9k? I wish you luck and hope that you recover from this experience.