Opalescence Teeth Whitening

I started using Opalescence 20% with some custom...

I started using Opalescence 20% with some custom made trays from the dentist. I don't wear them overnight. I have worn them 4 times (4 days) about 3 hrs a day. I was told to actually wear my bottom tray everyday because I have a tooth that needs to line back up with its neighbors.

So, I have this PAINFUL place on my gums on the bottom and I don't know if it's a chemicals burn, or irritation from the tray. It's not red. It's white - just under my tooth and a little below my gumline.

There also looks like tiny little white dots in it. It's freaking me out. I'm scared to eat - it hurts like HELL to brush but I know I need to. It doesn't bleed easy though.

Here is a pic - sorry the quality isnt the best though.

Oh - and I have started swishing warm salt water (started this last night)

Chemicals burn, or irritation from the tray?

How to Whiten Your Teeth Easily, Naturally & Forever! I had nasty yellow teeth for years and had no idea until some girls from school decided to make me painfully aware of it. The next two years of my life were a nightmare, and I made things worse by buying a home whitening kit online that burnt my lips and gums but did nothing for my teeth. I had no idea what to do until I found Lucy and Teeth Whitening 4 You. It's literally changed my life. I noticed a huge difference inside just 3 weeks and I couldn't be happier with the results http://www.teethwhitening4you.com/?hop=25151020
can you get opalesense at home whitening kit delivered?
I have used Opalescence for many years and it has worked really well for me. I get them at amazon.com because its so much cheaper than from my Dentist. I actually have used the 35% at times. The key is to NOT overfill the trays because that gel will sit on your gums and cause these problems. When I do this, I leave the 20% in for an hour and the 35% on for 30 minutes. If the gel touches your guns, especially with the 35%, it is NOT pleasant. Otherwise thisis a very good product, one if the best I've ever used. Just be careful to not overfill the trays, even just a little. If you do, take a wet tissue and immediately wipe the gel in your guns off. I hope this helps!