Repair X5 for Acne Scars and Aging

I am almost 3 weeks post my 2nd Fraxel Repair...

I am almost 3 weeks post my 2nd Fraxel Repair.  Both were done at 70mj-60%.  I have encountered no problems and quick healing times.  I am doing this for acne scars and aging, and the results have been better than for Dermabrasion and CO2.It is too early to tell, but I may go for a 3rd round of Repair in November if I still need it.

Updated on Nov 2, 2009:
This is an impossible site to navigate.  I want to post a new review entitled Fraxel Repair Part III, but I will be darned if I can figure out how to do it.  Anyway I had my 3rd Repair done 4 days ago.  I experienced very little pain, and never took any of the pain medication.  I used Aquafor for 2 days and switched to Cetaphil Moisturizer on the 3 day.  I am still icing down and using the vinegar wash.  All of the swelling has not gone down yet and I am quite red.  I am using Repair as a treatment for acne scars and aging.

Updated on Nov 6, 2009:
Fraxel Repair #3 was done on Oct 30, 2009. It was done at 70mj-60%. I am on day 8 and it seems these get easier the more you do. I am a very quick healer and most of the redness is already gone. The pain was little and I never even took any pain medication or the Xanax that was prescribed.My history:Dermabrasion - Full FaceCO2 Full Face 1996Fraxel Re:pair 70 mj - 60% May 22, 2008Fraxel Re:pair 70 mj - 60% Jan 08, 2009Fraxel Re:pair 70 mj - 60% Oct 30.2009

Before anyone assumes I am addicted to lasers understand that Re:pair is the only treatment that I have ever found for the treatment of acne scars. I may or may not have a 4th Re:pair in May 2010 depending on the finished results from #3.

Updated on Oct 14, 2010:
I had my 4th Fraxel Re:pair on Oct 8, 2010. I am on day 6 of the recovery and most of the redness and swelling are gone. This by far has been the easiest recovery. My Re:pair was done at 70mj-60% which is about the max that I have heard of. The low price is because of the multiple treatments, and my actual cost averages out at $2200. I have full face and neck done each time. This has been so easy that I may just do yearly tuneups. DON'T QUIT AFTER THE FIRST RE:PAIR!

This is a uselss format unless you are comment on...

This is a uselss format unless you are comment on a previous review. I just had my 5th Fraxel Re:Pair and it is still logged under an old review. This has by far been my easiest Re:pair, and I was even able to go out in public on the first day. My biggest problem today was that I was not given demoral and so I felt the stinging much more.

Dermabrasion - Full Face

CO2 Full Face 1996

Fraxel Re:pair 70 mj - 60% May 22, 2008

Fraxel Re:pair 70 mj - 60% Jan 08, 2009

Fraxel Re:pair 70 mj - 60% Oct 30,2009

Fraxel Re:pair 70 mj - 60% Oct 08,2010

Fraxel Re:pair 70 mj - 60% Nov 04,2011
Dr Victoria Johnson, LaserLight Skin Clinic

Professional care. Since this was my 5th procedure the doctor knew that I knew what I was doing and didn't really need to explain things to me.