Repair X5 for Acne Scars and Aging

I am almost 3 weeks post my 2nd Fraxel Repair...

I am almost 3 weeks post my 2nd Fraxel Repair.  Both were done at 70mj-60%.  I have encountered no problems and quick healing times.  I am doing this for acne scars and aging, and the results have been better than for Dermabrasion and CO2.It is too early to tell, but I may go for a 3rd round of Repair in November if I still need it.

Updated on Nov 2, 2009:
This is an impossible site to navigate.  I want to post a new review entitled Fraxel Repair Part III, but I will be darned if I can figure out how to do it.  Anyway I had my 3rd Repair done 4 days ago.  I experienced very little pain, and never took any of the pain medication.  I used Aquafor for 2 days and switched to Cetaphil Moisturizer on the 3 day.  I am still icing down and using the vinegar wash.  All of the swelling has not gone down yet and I am quite red.  I am using Repair as a treatment for acne scars and aging.

Updated on Nov 6, 2009:
Fraxel Repair #3 was done on Oct 30, 2009. It was done at 70mj-60%. I am on day 8 and it seems these get easier the more you do. I am a very quick healer and most of the redness is already gone. The pain was little and I never even took any pain medication or the Xanax that was prescribed.My history:Dermabrasion - Full FaceCO2 Full Face 1996Fraxel Re:pair 70 mj - 60% May 22, 2008Fraxel Re:pair 70 mj - 60% Jan 08, 2009Fraxel Re:pair 70 mj - 60% Oct 30.2009

Before anyone assumes I am addicted to lasers understand that Re:pair is the only treatment that I have ever found for the treatment of acne scars. I may or may not have a 4th Re:pair in May 2010 depending on the finished results from #3.

Updated on Oct 14, 2010:
I had my 4th Fraxel Re:pair on Oct 8, 2010. I am on day 6 of the recovery and most of the redness and swelling are gone. This by far has been the easiest recovery. My Re:pair was done at 70mj-60% which is about the max that I have heard of. The low price is because of the multiple treatments, and my actual cost averages out at $2200. I have full face and neck done each time. This has been so easy that I may just do yearly tuneups. DON'T QUIT AFTER THE FIRST RE:PAIR!

Dazed - How are your results. I had the restore done last month, and after reading some of the horror stories out there am worried about the future of my skin. It seems that most promblems are coming up a year or two after the proceedure. Have you had any ill effects at all?
Well I am at week 17 and I am considering my 3rd Repair for either June, October or November. The fall months would be better because of my penchant to exercise outdoors, and the exposure to the sun. This is a progressive procedure that requires patience.

This is a uselss format unless you are comment on...

This is a uselss format unless you are comment on a previous review. I just had my 5th Fraxel Re:Pair and it is still logged under an old review. This has by far been my easiest Re:pair, and I was even able to go out in public on the first day. My biggest problem today was that I was not given demoral and so I felt the stinging much more.

Dermabrasion - Full Face

CO2 Full Face 1996

Fraxel Re:pair 70 mj - 60% May 22, 2008

Fraxel Re:pair 70 mj - 60% Jan 08, 2009

Fraxel Re:pair 70 mj - 60% Oct 30,2009

Fraxel Re:pair 70 mj - 60% Oct 08,2010

Fraxel Re:pair 70 mj - 60% Nov 04,2011

Hello! What was the procentage of improvemet?

Dr Victoria Johnson, LaserLight Skin Clinic

Professional care. Since this was my 5th procedure the doctor knew that I knew what I was doing and didn't really need to explain things to me.