Nose Surgery Thickened Skin and Profile (Iran)

Hi im an iranian guy with brunnete and thick skin...

hi im an iranian guy with brunnete and thick skin i had a surgeory on my nose a year ago but not only it`s still big it starting to grow thicker and thicker my dr has given up to reform it and any other drs evade from acting on my nose

what should i do?i hate my nose

I actually think your nose is fine and fits your handsome features. You have predominant features, therefore your nose is harmonious with them. If you go smaller, imo, I think it would look unbalanced. But in the end, it's up to you of course.
I think your nose looks okay your a good looker of a young man, I understand your quest for perfection because I am doing it too : ) God will help you if you still want to find the right surgeon for you. : )
You are hot guy but the nose have to be fix . Not good result stop saying the result is good when is not!
Seriously I understand I can see it it's very swollen and when you put money on nose job and the result is not good i can understand you're not happy...
Your nose look pefect my brot. Why do you want to reduce it?
I would slightly slim the bridge on top. It looks weird when the width of intercanthal distance (space between eyes) and width of nostrils is same. I like the nostrils to be slightly wider. Your tip seems to be elevated a bit, I personally like it a bit lower on guys (not droopy, in a straight line with the bridge, but below the nostrils), but it is not a must, you will still look good. Just do the top half of the bridge n it will make a big difference. Dont make the whole nose small tho; that looks girly.
your nose is not big at all its nice
You're one of those people with naturally large features. (I WISH I WAS LIKE THAT!) And your nose suits your face. I think your nose is great - you have a handsome, masculine face. DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING AND STOP THINKING ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW!!!
I totally agree, if you're worried about the width, I wouldn't be, it's not unattractive and is masculine, and being that you're male, is a good thing! It's naturally symmetrical, so don't worry about it!!
Unless it looks weird from the side, from this view I don't think it looks bad at all. I actually like it. It doesn't look that big. Better to have a more masculine nose then a femenine one. You have a nice face.