No Drain Full Tummy Tuck

I am very pleased with my Dr, and my results. The...

I am very pleased with my Dr, and my results. The pain was a bit more then i expected, but the end results are totally worth it.

I was never really over weight to begin with, but had the loose skin and saggy area you have once you have had children. all my stretch marks are now gone - weeeeee!

Is swelling normal when you are almost 4 weeks...

Is swelling normal when you are almost 4 weeks post OP from a no drain full tummy tuck? I am nearing the 4 week point, and still swollen from the navel down, as well as all around the navel and above the navel. I never had any drains, so how long should i expect to be swollen? The swelling looks almost the same as it did the day i came home. Should I be worried? It seems never ending but my PS assured me all is well. Most of the posts here are from people who had drains, so if a Dr or someone that had the no drain procedure done could please respond, that would be great. Also, is there any advantages/disadvantages to a no drain procedure? I attached a couple of pictures I just took, and if you look at the side view, I look as if im 3 months pregnant. (sorry pics are not the greatest I took them in the bathroom mirror with my blackberry ha-ha) Its just very frustrating, and I just want to know when I should expect my tummy to flatten out. By the way, i love my results, its just the swelling that is starting to worry me. i see some on here flat as a pancake after being 2 weeks post op and i still look pregnant from the side view.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I would fully recommend. He is a very skilled, and has a wonderful personality. His work is amazing and i am very pleased!