New to Invisalign - for Crooked Bottom Teeth & Crowding, Age 26

I decided to get Invisalign at 26 becuase my...

I decided to get Invisalign at 26 becuase my bottom teeth are a little crooked and overcrowded. My ortho charges $2800, but my cost will be a little more since I will need the filing and refinement trays. Total cost will be around $4000 but my insurance covers $2000. I think this is a reasonable price for an Ortho that has done a ton of Invisalign (Diamond Provider) and is very patient and informative. He presented me with all my options, including more traditional type braces and was very upfront about the results, time frame and attachments and what other Invisalign clients say.

My only complaint is that I talked a little funny at first but that gets better (they told me to read aloud to myself to learn to speak with them but I didnt do that. It may have improved sooner if i had).

Taking them out for meals isnt fun, but on the plus side it has improved my dental hygene significantly (I brush 5x a day now instead of 2) and it has led to less snacking. I used to snack throughout the day at work, but now i would rather pass up the brownie tray rather than take them out and brush again.

So far I have had no pain. They are a little tight to take off at first but it gets easier after a couple days.

No one at work has noticed I have them as far as I know. I have gotten no questions or funny looks. I think they are more noticable outdoors in bright lights because the plastic looks shiny. But indoors they are virtually invisable. I have 8 attachments but they are on the side teeth (not in front), are fairly small and match the teeth perfectly. They arent noticeable unless you are looking for them at certain angles.

I'll update as treatment progresses.

Very experienced and reasonably priced

Hello could you please share the Ortho's info please
would you mind sharing the ortho doctor information and which office this is in, and what type of insurance you have
could anyone let me know which ortho this is?? it would be a blessing!! thank u so much!
Hello there,can you please forward me the info of your doctor also please. thank you in advance.
I'm wondering if you would recommend your orthodontist and pass on his/her name and location. It would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time.
hi, can you pls forward me the information of your doctor also please. thank you
Hi, So glad I found this posting, I apologize since it looks like you have been totally bombarded for this info, but may I ask for the name/number of the dentist you used for this pricing? I have a slight overbite and the pricing seems great (you never know though until you go). Thank you in advance!
Can anyone forward me this doctors info please
Great information. Would you please forward your orthodontist's name to me. I'd like to pass it on to my daughter in L.A. Thank you.
Can you please tell me who your Ortho is? Also, where is their location in Los Angeles? I'm very interested in getting Invisalign, but the cost is such a killer! Thank you. Look forward to your response, Lee
IN 2 days i will start my invisalign treatment! I'm excited!
Hi, Could you tell me what dentist did you go to here in LA? Thanks a lot. Ed
Hi Dm, i saw your reviews and seems like a good investment for the price. Could you tell me what dentist did you go to here in LA? Thanks a lot. Chris
hey i relized you have a low price iv been looking for one can you please send me a message thru my profile or comment back on who ur orthodintist it
i noticed your posting because of the low price, and was very happy to see that you are located in los angeles. would you mind sharing your provider?