Bodytite Lipo 2 Weeks Ago - Waiting to See Results

Hi, I had a new kind of lipo done called Bodytite...

Hi, I had a new kind of lipo done called Bodytite on my outer thighs. I'm still healing and I dont' know yet what I think about my experience. I will update you when I'm done healing and I see results

Updated on Nov 16, 2009
I'm not sure that I like lipo. I am glad that the bulge is gone, but I'm not sure how I will like it when the final result is it.

Updated on Nov 17, 2009
Its been two weeks since I had lipo. Am I seeing about the final size I will be? I'm afraid to get any smaller as I do'nt really like how my curves seem to be gone. I got it on my outer thigh. I wanted the bulge gone, but not my shape. Is there a possibility that the tightening I have now can loosen up a bit (there are some hard tight spots)

I'm not sure what I think just yet. I wanted the bulge gone on my outer thigh but I didn't want to be a stick and straight. They don't answer my questions and really help me with after care which has upset me greatly.

Anyway, I'm a bit sad to see my curves not really there. I mean, I wanted the unsightly bulge to be gone, but I didn't want to look too "straight". I think its ok now, but its only been two weeks. Is this gonna get smaller as I keep healing? I'm worried I will get straighter. They say you get the final result in 3-6 months and that is what worries me. Should I just stop wearing the compression garment? Am I seeing the basic results as the swelling has gone down significantly? What else is going to change? I'm so worried about this.

Updated on Nov 30, 2009
Why do I have a big dip/dent on the side of my thigh after lipo? I'm only 4 weeks out, but I'm not happy with how "straight" one thigh looks...the other is more curvy which is my natural shape. I didn't want to be too small. Will these dents go away? Will I readjust to my natural curviness?

I do'nt know if I should have done this...I feel too small and I'm not sure if I'm happy and I didn't want to lose my curves. I spent a lot on this and went to a good doctor. I did Bodytite

I think they are good, but I'm still sussing it out as I heal

About Dr Krish Nulliah - I've had this individual, also known as Dr Krishna Nulliah, take money from me for a treatment which has not been provided. He had been using a website for a clinic that no longer exists to take money from members of the public. After contacting Action Fraud and GMC the website has been removed. If anyone has had Dr Nulliah take money from them through a website (Harley Health, or any other) in a similar manner - contact Action Fraud (0300 123 2040) AND General Medical Council. This individual took money from me through illegal means, and will not pay it back. If he has done this to you - report him immediately.
Please contact ***@hotmail.co.uk
I don't know where to begin... I have had this procedure done 3 times with him and never worked now I'm left with lose skin and a spare tyre around the mid drift where he has so called do bodytite he used no stitches after and it was very painful to have done . He went bankrupt in feb this year and is very hard to get hold of him when I do he just is very unprofessional and will not refund any money . I am now in the process of getting a loan to get further lipo to try and fix what he has made worse!! GMC have suspended him from doing any further treatments in the UK . This man is a con man! I'm sorry other people have been ripped off like me. It would be nice to all email each other to try and sue this man.
Hi, please contact me at: ***@gmail.com. I've been in contact with other people who've been victims of Dr Krish Nulliah (or Dr Krishna Nulliah). Together we can see what legal action might be taken.
Do not use Invasix UK. Although they don't use Krish Nulliah any more, they still run a bad clinic with the same practices as Krish and CQC will not register them (the last company they had was fined £50K because they had that many complaints and they were not registered). The same people have run other companies before like the Northern Clinic and Norton Clinic (there are other companies before but I can't remember their names) They keep going bankrupt so they can get rid of all the medical negligence claims and then they do not pay TAX either. they never ever file their accounts at companies house and then go bankrupt and close the company so they don't have to pay any Corporation tax, employers tax, income tax or VAT. They do not have any Professional & Personal Indemnity insurance either. Just before they go bankrupt the directors change to new directors and a few weeks later they go bankrupt, so the original directors can set up again without any tarnish to their names.
The last company Krish Nulliah worked for keeps going bankrupt and then starting up again, I was trying to get my money back and they went bankrupt, they did that because the care quality commission fined them £50K because of numerous complaints and so many medical claims against them. Krish has his own practice in Harley Street last time I knew and the other company based in Wakefield and London etc have set up again. I say steer clear guys. the procedure doesn't actually work, it doesn't remove fat like liposuction and doesn't tighten anything, there are numerous complaints that it worsens the problem rather than do any good and costs £thousands. if you want results spend the same money and go under the knife properly, to be honest it takes the same amount of time to heal, you will not be able to go out for at least a week afterwards and have to wear a tight gown for 6 weeks etc. He is the cheapest bodytite and facetite doctor about but he just leaves out of pocket, mentally and physically scarred. You will see no results.
I had it done also with K. Nulliah with zero result which Northern Clinic admitted to. They are now trading under a different name and are saying they have nothing to do with them and won't give me my money back, they are gangsters and should be struck off.
Northern Clinic went bankrupt because they were fined £50K by CQC. they had that many medical injury claims against the likes of injurylawersforyou couldn't take any more complaints. Northern Clinic have set up again under a different name, it is the same people and same locations, even the same website with a different name. do not go anywhere near the company with clinics based in Wakefield, Yorkshire, Northern Ireland, Manchester and London.
Did you see the TV programme about The Northern Clinic and Dr Krish Nulliah - they were on the BBC, on a daytime programme, I think it was called Rip Off Britain. A women was filmed complaining that they took lots of money and left her in a mess with no results. Same people run Invasix UK and Dr Krish Nulliah has his own clinic/company that was based in Harley Street.
Hi Can anybody please help? I too am having major problems getting in contact with krish nulliah I really want to try and get my money back I had the procedure done 3 times and never worked I went to Harley street to dr nulliah and then he left and I went to see him at welbeck street in London . I have contacted him by email since last year asking him to send my medical notes as it hasn't worked and he just keeps fobing me off and not not responding. It seems to me there are many people out there in the same boat that's been ripped off , I would like to try somehow to take my complaint further to try and at least get some money back, although I doubt I will. Would anyone know where I would begin to start this process ? I find it really sad he's doing this to people without a care in the world. Many thanks.
If you are considering bodytite which i really wouldn't recommend avoid krish nulliah at all costs. He takes your money leaves u mentally and physically scarred then vanishes
Hi

nothing worked, they did a really painful procedure on me, left me scarred and took about a small cup of fat out, worth about 8oz. then it didn't tighten.

it is a con, do not waste your money you can get liposuction done for the same money and get results, at least they will put some stitches where they inserted the tube unlike bodytite where they just leave you with holes that give you a lumped up red scar.

I can lose nearly a stone in two weeks if I stick to the slimming world diet, and it didn't cost anything.
The Northern Clinic hired a doctor called Dr Krish Nulliah but have since got rid of him. He does have his own practice now and he is brutal and the procedure does not give you any results at all, just horrid scars so it cost a fortune for a huge amount of pain physically and mentally. don't waste your money.

HI Cosmazone justg wondering when you say it does not work, did you get no results at all, no lost of fat etc? or was it just because of scarring?

Sunny1971 did you go ahead with the procedure? can you share your experience?

Hi bobo1000,

I didn't go a head with my bodytite, the doctor couldn't show me any pictures of his work and that set alarm bells ringing you must always see photos of the surgeon work and on a body frame similar to yourself and the photo on the web site isnt even his work . As i left a re-do was waiting to be seen i asked to speak with her and was told no !! you are better off exercising and keeping your money .
Hi can you contact me on ***@hotmail.co.uk urgently in reference to krish Nulliah
Please contact me at ***@hotmail.co.uk in reference to Krosh Nulliah the so called bodytite expert
It's just like I keep telling everyone, bodytite and facetite do not work, they leave you penniless and scarred, not just physically but metally. just think about having a long probe stuck under your skin and pushed along under the skin with NO anaesthetic - that';s that they do to you and then they pull that probe out and leave you with no stitches or plaster and it leaves you scarred. if you can put up with that pain, loose your money and leave you scarred then go ahead. waste of time. I had it done at the northern clinic and they refused to give me my money back for the state they left me in and it did not work at all. so many people are on the forums saying the same thing and the northern clinic and the other clnics click their fingers and get the reviews removed - you'll see, this will be gone in a few days max. btw the northern clinic are advertising in the daily mail but have file bankruptcy...
Hi just read your coments im due in 23rd of may with dr ashton for bodtyite in my inner and outer thighs and stomach im worried about these coments ! which doc did yours ? and they have taken a depoist of £250 , what went wrong with your bodytite ?
I saw a patient that had done Face & NeckTite with rather terrible result. Its was done about 8 months ago. There where about 15 burns (small 3 degree like a cigarette burn) and dents and submental area, asymmertical fat loss around the jowls, and also a deep dent/burn melolabial area. I think this thechnique at this moment has a high risk of side effect, esp i the face where the fat/skin is so thin.

I would not run either to buy the machine or have the treatment.

European M.D.
I had it done and it does NOT work, all I see on the forums after i spent thousands is people complaining it doesnt work.

the clinics get the forums to remove the posts so normal people aren't able to see the reviews. then the clinics post their own wonderful reviews so you get the procedure done.

dont waste your money it is a rip off
Bodytite and Facetite - DO NOT WORK. loads of forums have discussions about both of these and the clinics are getting the discussions removed, so people can't see the honest truth that it is a con.
Hi, are you saying they do not work because you had it done?
ps: are you religiously wearing your garments?
wow, that dent is NOT cool... However, I would wait the full 6 weeks before pursuing the issue. If you still have this dent after 6 weeks, one would assume that your highly recommended Doc would have enough pride in his work to fix it with no questions asked... After all, you did pay him $6,000 for one area (if I'm understanding this correctly)...